Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
I visited with my family to this place and highly recommend it if one is looking to spend some time away from city life and just be you with your loved...
Tree Of Life in Jaipur resort provided warm hospitality, tranquil and serene surroundings. Also, the food was delicious. The entire experience was grea...
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I visited with my family to this place and highly recommend it if one is looking to spend some time away from city life and just be you with your loved ones. We booked the package from Thrillophilia website where they are offering great discounts as compared to other websites. The staff over there was very friendly, especially the ones on the reception. They are very cooperative. We just spent 2 relaxing days in our luxury garden villa with all the amenities and the scenic view from the room. The Thrillophilia package also included alot of activities. We have done all the activities at the resort and enjoy all of them specillay the one where you can teach for a while. We ended our day with being cozy in the swimming pool and having fun with all the family members. We all were happy with the experience,
Rated : 5.0
Tree Of Life in Jaipur resort provided warm hospitality, tranquil and serene surroundings. Also, the food was delicious. The entire experience was great, the rooms were comfortable and clean. They also arranged a surprise candlelight dinner on demand which made us very happy and we loved their hospitality. Must visit with your beloved partner to relive the moments. Thanks to Thrillophilia for such a quick confirmation and bookings.
1. Amber Palace/Fort: The beautiful jewel of Jaipur, a famous historical landmark and a famous tourist attraction, the Amber Palace/Fort is located at a distance of just 13.8 KM from Jaipur Tree Of Life Resort. To reach here, you can easily avail cab services or take NH248 by your own vehicle.
2. Nahargarh Biological Park: Located at a distance of 10.9 KM from Jaipur Tree Of Life Resort, the Nahargarh Biological Park is home to sprawling wildlife and numerous rare species of flora and fauna. Animals like himalayan bears, sloth bears and the Royal Bengal Tigers find their home here.
3. Jal Mahal: Also known as “Water Palace”, this beautiful ancient landmark is located in the centre of a pristine lake and is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Jaipur. Since the location sits at a distance of just 19.7 KM from the resort, you can easily visit here and click some memorable pictures.
The Tree of Life, Jaipur is located in the very peaceful surroundings of Kukas, thus providing you with a perfect spot to refresh and rejuvenate away from the hustle and bustle of the city life.
The resort is close to many famous tourist attractions of Jaipur, thus you can enjoy sightseeing in the day time and head back to your comfortable vista by the evening. Overall, the luxurious facilities provided at the resort at such a reasonable price surely makes it stand above and beyond any other options.
Some adventurous activities one can enjoy at the resort include:
1. Dinner with elephants: The Jaipur Tree Of Life Resort provides you with a chance to feed elephants as you ride them. Take a ride around the foothills of Aravalli and traverse beautiful small forests while feeding these cute big animals.
2. Tractor rides to the Villages: Get a chance to indulge in local culture and marvel at the beautiful small houses of villages while on your stay at Jaipur Tree Of Life Resort. Take a thrilling tractor ride and visit the beautiful fields to get your hands dirty while digging vegetables.
3. Teach small children of the village: Get a chance to use chalk and slate instead of pen and paper and teach your favourite KG subject to the small kids. Spend a day away from the computers while indulging in rural areas on your stay at Jaipur Tree Of Life Resort.
No, the Tree Of Life Jaipur does not overlook any beautiful view. However, the resort houses numerous beautiful lawns which are a scenic view in themselves and are home to a wide variety of flora and fauna.
Some of the best spa services provided at the resort include:
1. Sense of Bliss: Includes exfoliating polishes and rejuvenating wraps all of which is made using natural ingredients like honey, herbs and fresh fruits.
2. Sense of Touch: Included massage treatments with natural oils like lime & ginger, bitter orange and Indian cinnamon.
3. Sense of Beauty: Includes facials, skin treatments and masks all made using all natural plant extracts which results in brighter, tighter and healthy glowing skin.
4. Tree of Life Eternal Bliss: Provides you a chance to indulge in nourishing spa, followed by relaxing bath, body scrubs and wraps followed by aromatherapy using oils of your choice.
Some of the room amenities at the Tree of Life Resort include:
- Living room
- Domed bedroom
- Dining area
- Attached bathroom
- Outdoor shower
- Personal lawn
- Sunken tub.
Your stay at Tree Of Life Jaipur will begin with enjoying a flavoursome breakfast in the morning followed by a choice of lunch or dinner. All the meals offered in the package are freshly prepared by skilled chefs. Those who want to have something other than offered in the package can enjoy some tasteful delicacies at the in house restaurant of the resort.
No, the resort does not have any kind of play area for the kids, however, each villa has its own private lawn area where your little ones can have some recreational times.
You will find better network connectivity at Tree Of Life Jaipur and any issues like slow internet or call drops will not be faced. In addition to this, the resort also offers free WiFi service to make sure that its guests enjoy a comfortable staycation.
There are 4 Kinds of villas available at the resort:
1. Luxury Garden and Spa Villa: Includes a living room, a bedroom with attached bathroom, an open shower and a private lawn area.
2. Luxury Pool and Spa Villa: Includes a living room, a bedroom with attached bathroom, an open shower and a beautiful private pool with an outside sitting area.
3. 2 Bedroom Luxury Garden, Terrace and Spa Villa: Includes two beautiful bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a living room with a dining area and a private terrace.
4. 2 Bedroom Luxury Pool and Spa Villa: Includes a living room, two bedrooms with attached bathrooms, an open shower, private terrace and a beautiful private pool with an outside sitting area.
A 2 day and 1-night stay at Tree Of Life, Jaipur costs around INR 14,067 which includes a trek to a nearby village, spa bathtub in the rooms, teaching activities with complimentary breakfast and an option between lunch or dinner, but Thrillophilia is offering a discount of 61% on the original price. So, you can book the same experience at INR 5400 per room only.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.