Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
- Experience a trip of 2 days 1 night to the mystical Dudhsagar waterfall, one of the highest waterfalls in India.
- Stay in countryside cottages, which lie in close proximity to the tranquil surroundings of the waterfall.
- Visit the 13th century rock-carved Mahadev Temple at Tambdi Surla, built by the glorious Kadambas.
- The jeep ride traverses through Bhagwan Mahavir National Park en route to the waterfall, and offers chances at sighting wildlife.
- With a temple visit and a thrilling jeep safari, this tour promises to be a picture of excitement.
- End this exciting trip and head back home with lots of memories.
Write Your Story
The jungle safari in Goa package is for 2 days and 1 night. You will stay in the countryside cottages that are very close to the Dudhsagar waterfalls. Furthermore, you also visit the Mahadev temple which is a rock carved temple of the 13th century built by Kadambas at Tambdi Surla.
You also get a chance of sightseeing wildlife at Bhagwan Mahavir National Park through Jeep safari.
The jungle safari in Goa package includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. You have an option for both veg and non-veg meals during the tour. Therefore, your taste buds will definitely enjoy the trip as much as you do.
Apart from the regular meal options, the package also includes refreshments to keep you energized and refreshed throughout the tour. Additionally, you also get two mineral water bottles on a daily basis.
The activities included in the Goa jungle safari package are:
- Temple Visit: The tour will introduce you to the Mahadev Temple at Tambdi Surla which is known for architecture as it is a 13th Century rock-carved temple built by the Kadambas.
- Jeep Safari: The jeep ride through Bhagwan Mahavir National Park will treat your eyes with the wildlife over there
- Fish Pedicure: An opportunity to enjoy fish pedicure in natural bubble spring
- Bonfire: A relaxing bonfire during your stay at countryside cottages located near the majestic Dudhsagar waterfalls
The Goa jungle safari package includes:
- Stay: Eco-cottages near the tranquil surroundings of the mystical Dudhsagar waterfall
- Meals: Lunch, dinner and breakfast are included in the package. You can opt for a vegetarian or a non-vegetarian meal as per your requirement. Additionally, you also get refreshments and two
bottles of mineral water to keep you energetic.
- Activity: The activities include temple visit, jungle safari, fish pedicure in natural spring and bonfire
- Taxes: All taxes are included in the package cost
The Goa jungle safari package includes countryside eco-cottages option for the stay. These cottages lie very close to the surroundings of the majestic and beautiful Dudhsagar waterfall. During your stay, you will also enjoy a bonfire to relax and have a wonderful evening.
The cost of the Goa jungle safari tour is 9000 INR per adult on Thrillophilia. The package is for 2 days and 1-night which includes temple visit and jungle safari. So, book it now from Thrillophilia and get the best price guarantee with no booking fees. You can avail it as a private or a group tour.
Yes, the Goa jungle safari is safe for both men and women. You will find the tour safe for the private and group tour. However, to maintain further safety, ensure that you carry the following along with you.
- Flashlight with Extra Batteries: As you will stay during the night in the countryside cottages, you will not have enough lighting and you might need it in dark places.
- Broad-brimmed Hat and Sunscreen: To safeguard yourself from the heat and avoid suntan or sunburn
- Poncho or Raincoat: There might be possibilities of rain or heavy wind might bring some droplets from the waterfall
- Insect repellent: As you will stay in the countryside cottages, you might need mosquito or insect repellent during your stay
The best time to visit the jungle safari and heritage tour of Goa is immediately after the monsoon between the month of October to May. At this time, you will find more greenery and lively places. Moreover, after the monsoon, the Dudhsagar waterfall looks very beautiful and has a heavy flow of water.
No, the Goa jungle safari package does not include the tour to Dudhsagar fall. The tour includes only a temple visit and jeep safari. However, you get an option to stay very close to the tranquil surroundings of the Dudhsagar waterfall in the countryside eco-cottages. You can have a splendid view of the waterfall during the tour and feel the freshness within the air.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.