Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Bodhgaya
Looking for a tour package that easily fits in your budget without burning a hole in your pocket? Then this tour to Bodhgaya, Rajgir, and Nalanda is perfect for you. The tour is curated in a manner that does not compromise on the fun that you are looking for and making sure that you get the best comfort. Bodhgaya and Rajgir both the locations in Bihar are of great spiritual importance and hosts a lot of important Buddhist Temples.
- Visit the famous Mahabodhi Temple that is one of the most important spiritual destinations of Buddhists. This is the location where Lord Buddha attained enlightenment sitting on the Vajarasana, a stone slab(also known as the Diamond Throne) under the Bodhi Tree.
- Located in the North-East direction of Mahabodhi Temple, Animesh Lochana is the place where Buddha looked at the Bodhi Tree without even blinking his eyelid.
- Vishwa Shanti Stupa is a white stupa present in Rajgir. There is also a temple where prayers are conducted for universal peace.
- Griddhakuta or the Vulture's Peak is a prominent Buddhist site and is considered as the Buddha's favorite retreat.
- Witness the great Buddha statue of 80 ft. seated in a meditation pose on a lotus in the open air.
- Venuvana Vihara Monastery was the much-loved retreat of Lord Buddha gifted to him by King Bimbisara.
Arrive at the Bodhgaya airport or railway station.
You will be greeted by a tour representative who will help you transfer to your pre-booked hotel.
Check in to the hotel and take some rest for a while.
Then go will visit Mahabodhi Temple, Bodhi Tree, Vajrasana or the Diamond Throne and The Animesh Lochana in Bodhgaya.
Overnight stay at hotel in Bodhgaya.
After breakfast get driven to Rajgir, the rainy retreat of Lord Buddha.
On arrival at Rajgir, visit the famous World Peace Pagoda, Griddhakoot Hill, Venuvana Vihar (Venu van), and Japanese Temple.
Get a chance to explore the ruins of great Nalanda University and a real village tourism experience in Nepura.
Later in the evening travel back to Bodhgaya.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the hotel.
Visit the famous 80 ft. Buddha Statue, different Buddhist Monasteries, Archaeological Museum and Sujata Garh.
Return back to the hotel for check out.
Get driven to Airport or Railway Station for your onward journey.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.