Rope Course In Rishikesh Highlights
- Challenge yourself to an exciting rope course set in the picturesque city of Rishikesh
- Indulge in 2 difficulty levels (with combo offer!) that will test your endurance
- Make memories all amidst international safety measures and experts with years of experience
Rope Course In Rishikesh Overview
Rishikesh surrounded by verdant mountains in Uttarakhand, offers charming natural scenery along with a range of fun-filled experiences for adventure lovers. Enthral with rope course during your stay here - also one of the finest adventure activities to test your physical fitness and mental endurance. Not to forget the fun it brings with it!
About the activity:
- With the assistance of trained professionals who are experts in rope course activities, you get a chance to derive maximum delight of testing the stability of your mind and body.
- The Rope Course activity in Rishikesh comes with two levels of difficulty stages, namely Level 1 - Basic Level and Level 2 - Advanced Level.
- Each piece of equipment is sanitized after every use and social distancing is maintained throughout.
Select Package Option
Combo of Rope Course Level 1 and 2
More Details about Rope Course In Rishikesh
Know Before You Go for Rope Course In Rishikesh
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather condition. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Passengers are not allowed to any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Activity timings: 09:00 AM to 08:00 PM
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Participants pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- For safety purpose, this activity is not recommended for women who more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
Things To Carry for Rope Course In Rishikesh
- Day pack (20-30l)