Luxury Camping In Rishikesh Highlights
- Take your adventurous spirit to the next level with an adrenaline-inducing experience of river rafting.
- Keep your boredom at bay with multiple indoor/outdoor games available at the campsite such as ludo, chess, cricket, volley ball and much more.
- The campsite situated in the heart of the mountains with lush greenery all around.
- Head on the nature walk and explore the nearby trails that are adorned with lush greenery and spectacular mountains.
Luxury Camping In Rishikesh Overview
Activity Location: Ghattughat, Pauri Garhwal, Rishikesh.
Check-in time: 12:00 PM
Check-out time: 11:00 AM
About Rishikesh Camping In Shivpuri:
The campsite is nestled amidst the dense green jungles that are surrounded by an avenue of spectacular mountains with a nearby river heoul passing through the campsite. The built up area of the property is over 6 acres and provides a 360-degree view of the Raja Ji National Forest.
About the Activity:
- The are 17 Premium Safari Tents which offers attached washrooms, bed and blankets, cooler, table and chair, and proper charging facilities as well that can accommodate min 2 and max 3 people at a time.
- The campsite has lots of indoor and outdoor activities such as volleyball, chess, ludo, etc.
- Cliff jumping and body surfing are the common variants of 16 KM river rafting.
- The meals offered at the campsite include breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner ( non-veg dish is only available for dinner).
- The guests can park their vehicles at the appointed parking space provided by the campsite.
- The package comes with 3 different variant.
- A minimum of 2 people are require to make the booking.
Note: The river rafting transfers can be availed at an extra cost with the help of the camp operator at your arrival. The tentative cost would be approx 1500 Rs to and fro per car (valid for 4 persons) or one can also hire a rental scooty from the Rishikesh bus stand or other prime locations at the starting price of Rs 300-400.
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun is the nearest airport located at a distance of 32 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Rishikesh Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 15 km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Haridwar Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 39 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the railway station to reach the campsite.
More Details about Luxury Camping In Rishikesh
Know Before You Go for Luxury Camping In Rishikesh
- Rafting is not provided to children below 14 years.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed.
- Social distancing to be maintained.
- Rafting activity depends upon the variant chosen at the time of booking.
- River rafting transfers and luggage storing charges at the rafting point are not included in the package.
- Children in between age of 6 to 10 years has to be put in child variant, children above 10 years of age will be counted as adults.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.
- Guest can carry hard-liquor from outside on their own.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion is not part of the package.
- Guests are earnestly requested to maintain the decorum of the campsite.
- Rescheduling Policy - 30% of the booking value will be charged as a rescheduling fee in case if the customer wants to reschedule their booking.
- The river rafting activity might be delayed or postponed due to river flow or weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be provided.