Villas in MatheranThe rolling hills of Matheran call people from far and wide for a weekend retreat and the Villas in Matheran ascertain the most scintillating stay amidst Nature with impeccable views of the engulfing lush green mountains.
SaffronStays' Parsi Manor is a heritage building from the British era that has the best of modern day facilities while retaining its old-world Parsi charm and is vouched as the best of Matheran Villas.
Hazel Villa by Vista Rooms is another popular villa here that has a colonial touch in its design and a sprawling outdoor area to enjoy bonfire late in the evenings. Matheran Bungalow is popular amongst tourists for its spic and span rooms with a dining area.
West View Bungalow in Matheran looks urban-chic with amenities like high-speed Wi-Fi and outdoor pool that are carefully handcrafted to interest the young mob. While most of the villas are located pretty close to the city centre of Matheran in proximity to the tourist points, Panorama Bungalow is set amidst a forest land with arresting views of the forest. If you are a leisure traveller who wants to take a break and breathe in some fresh air, Panorama Bungalow has the most conducive environment to soothe your senses.
People Also Ask About Villas in Matheran
Which are the best villas in Matheran?
1. SaffronStays' Parsi Manor: Lauded as the best of Matheran Villas, SaffronStays' Parsi Manor is a UNESCO recognized 130-year old four bedroom Colonial villa that is nestled amidst lush greenery near Charlotte Lake. The antique Parsi furniture adorning this heritage building promises a genuine Parsi experience.
Location: Keki Lodge, Next to Byke resort, Matheran, 410102 Matheran, India.
Price: Starts INR 6500.
2. Hazel Villa by Vista Rooms: Featuring three spacious bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a living room, a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a shared lounge, Hazel Villa is owned by the popular Vista Rooms group. This British era style bungalow makes its way to the list of best villas in Matheran with its rustic charm.
Location: Near Coronation Point, 410102 Matheran, India.
Price: INR 13,500 for the entire villa.
3. Matheran Bungalow: Featuring homey rooms with private bathrooms and common facilities like verandah, and dining area, Matheran Bungalow is located in Shivaji Nagar. The area bustles with activities like horse riding and hiking which makes it a comfortable destination to explore Matheran.
Location: BP192, Ekvira Sadan, Sant Gadge Maharaj Rd, Near Station, Shivaji Nagar, Matheran, 410102.
Starts: INR 2,800.
4. West View Bungalow: One of the few villas in Matheran with a swimming pool, West View Bungalow lures guests with its outdoor pool and amazing jungle views. The property has three well-equipped bedrooms with air conditioning and arranges for a bonfire on request.
Price: INR 18,800 for the entire villa.
5. Panorama Bungalow: Set amidst a 2-acre forest plot, the bungalow has 6 spacious rooms spread across each of the three levels and a sprawling outdoor space with a garden area. The rooms are modest and clean with ACs and there is a refrigerator at each level to stock on quick bites.
Location: No.263, Near BSNL Tower, Matheran, Maharashtra 410102.
Price: INR 17,300 for the entire villa.
Which are the luxury villas in Matheran?
1. SaffronStays' Parsi Manor: This renovated 20th-century building with forest facing rooms under the canopy of dense trees and an authentic Parsi feel is for the elite ones. Heritage interiors like poster beds, a lavish dining table, and lazy-armed chairs in the common area teleport you to the British times. The villas no-Wifi and no-TV policy here is ideal for bonding.
2. Hazel Villa by Vista Rooms: This heritage villa from the British era has sprawling rooms with all modern facilities like king sized-beds in bedrooms, bathtubs in bathrooms, air conditioners, kitchen with microwave oven and refrigerator, and a spacious verandah with seating to bask in the mesmerizing beauty around.
3. Panorama Bungalow: Nestled between the tamed forest cover, this property has delightful views. The rooms are spread across three levels and there is a good outdoor space with activities like swings and resting chairs to spend time in the lap of Nature.
What facilities will be provided at villas in Matheran?
Most of the Matheran villas have all basic facilities like:
- ACs in rooms
- Seating Area
- Dining area
- Doctor on Call
- Private Bathroom with shower
- Free toiletries
- 24-hour security
- Pet friendly
- Seating area.
What is the lowest & highest price of villas in Matheran?
The prices of individual rooms at the villas in Matheran start at about INR 2,800 per night and the prices of the entire villa can go as high as INR 18,800 per night.
Are villas in Matheran safe for kids or child-friendly?
Yes, villas in Matheran are safe for kids. Most villas have a fully equipped kitchen where you can even cook a home-like meal for your kid.
Do villas in Matheran have a private pool?
No, private pools are not present in any Matheran Villas. However, West View Bungalow in Matheran has an outdoor pool.
Can we smoke/drink at villas in Matheran?
Smoking and drinking are dependent on the policies of the villa chosen. Villas like Matheran Bungalow are smoker friendly while villas like Hazel Villa by Vista Room are completely smoke-free.
Are villas in Matheran safe for couples?
Yes, couples can be guaranteed of a safe stay at the villas in Matheran as almost all the villas here have security policies like checking for ID poofs and security personnel to keep a watch over the property.