About the Activity:
- For the ultimate dive getaway, enjoy a great week at sea. The MV Marco Polo will engage you in a live abroad cruise to showcase the reefs and marine life around the Similan Islands.
- Get picked up from your hotels in pick-up points (as mentioned) at 5:30 PM. Depart from Phuket port at around 06:00 PM in the evening.
- Head north and view the world famous Richelieu Rock on the Andaman sea.
- Savor a lavish dinner at 8:00 PM on your first day.
- Feel the thrill as you dive around the Similan Islands, Koh Bon with the spectacular coral gardens of Koh Tachai and the renowned Richelieu Rock.
- Conclude your tour on the sixth day after returning to Phuket at 6:00 PM and arrival at Ao Chalong, then get dropped back to your hotel by 7:30 PM.
Destinations Covered :
1. Similan Islands - What is it that makes these islands so attractive? The Similans aren't as dramatically scenic as the limestone islands of Krabi or Phang Nga Bay, which many people have come to associate with the Andaman Sea. Instead, you find low-lying formations covered with thick forest.
2. Koh Bon - As well as Koh Tachai, Koh Bon is part of the Similan Island national park and is only an hour or so away from the Similans so it is worth special mention as one of the best dives sites in Thailand for manta rays. In addition to mantas, it is also possible to find Napoleon wrasse, leopard sharks, eagle rays and black tip reef sharks. The Koh Bon area is not, however, only about pelagics since critters are numerous and varied which makes night diving here exceptional.
About the Activity:
Indulge and learn the adventurous Kiteboarding activity in the seas of Pattaya. Travel to the location and get briefing about the activity procedures. There are two types of tickets available with us. Choose the appropriate option as per your convenience and availability and experience the best out of it.
1 Day Kite Boarding Discovery
If you can't spare 3 days, then we offer a 1 day discovery course which will give you a basic skill level and good understanding of kiteboarding and the equipment.. Enjoy the satiating experience of kite surfing course and make unforgettable memories. Start this adventurous activity at around 11.00 AM after reaching the Blue lagoon Kite-boarding School, Pattaya. Slide over the waves of Pattaya beach and get guided by a certified instructor. End this exciting activity at around 01.30 PM.3 Day Beginner Course
If you are a beginner you can avail a three day course, where you'll study the art of kite surfing. With this course we teach new riders all the necessary skills, knowledge and experience to kiteboard in a responsible and competent manner. The aim is to ensure that you are independent as a new kiter so that afterwards you can go away and practice safely. As any experienced kiteboarder understands, accidents can and do occur, but are generally the result of rider inexperience, negligence and lack of kite knowledge. We feel that this course offers the required time needed to achieve the goal of independence. We also understand that each student varies in their learning style ability and experience. Thus, our instructors are trained to adapt lesson plans to suit the student/s levels. The three day course includes DVDs, full set up gear and other merchandises.
You will be provided with the latest kites, boards and accessories for students.
Boards : Depending on your weight and skill level we use either of the tried and tested Airush Square 1, 2 or 3 boards. These boards are a bi-directional design with enough volume to prevent the board being an issue when you are learning
Kites: We use 2 line trainer kites, then progress onto short line small inflatible supported leading edge kites. as your skill level improves we move onto larger more powerful kites. we have large square one and squre 2 boards.
Location: The center is situated at the Jomtien Beach at the BlueLagoon Sports Club about 10 km south of Pattaya
About the Activity:
- Invoke in this exciting 3 days 2 night tour in Mygenisis 1 to the Northern islands and enjoy diving in the crystal clear water.
- Start your tour after getting picked up from your hotel in Khao Lak and then depart from Tab Lamu at around 9:00 AM.
- The sailing time between dives fly by as you relax on the large party deck and spacious sundecks.
- You will enjoy 2 dives at Ko Bon and Ko Tachai and 1 night dive in Surin.
- Continue sailing to the Richelieu Rock where you will enjoy 3 dives and1 night dive at Ko Tachai.
- You will also enjoy 3 dives at Ko Tachai, Ko Bon and Boonsung Wrack and then transfer to Tab Lamu.
- End this exciting tour at around 4:00 PM in the evening.
- You can also avail this tour for 6 days and 5 nights.
An adventurous day with the surroundings that will turn your day into one of the most exciting and thrilling experiences of your life. Relax and travel to the mesmerizing and beautiful Koh Larn Coral Island, Pattaya via a speedboat. The beautiful islands with fantastic beaches, you can either have a day for leisure and rejuvenation, or you can get the best of all the worlds by engaging in the daunting and high octane water sporting activities.
Explore the coral reefs for 20 minutes with a photo CD of yours so that you can always rewind the experience and feel the thrill whenever you like. Other adrenaline filled activities such as Para-sailing, banana boat, etc. There is so much more waiting for you at the beach such as shops, so you can buy souvenirs and gifts for friends and family. After the amazing adventure feast upon the lunch with the Indian menu, refreshments, etc. Have a blast on your tour to the Coral islands.
There are three different types of packages:
Package 1 includes Van transfer, Speed boat, Beach Chair, buffet lunch, 350ml Drinking water.
Package 2 includes Van transfer, Speed boat, Beach Chair, buffet lunch, 350ml Drinking water, 1 big round of Parasailing.
Package 3 includes Van transfer, Speed boat, Beach Chair, buffet lunch, Parasailing, Sea Walking, Banana riding, Jet Riding, CD, 350ml Drinking water.
09:30 a.m.: Depart from to Coral Island ( Ta wan Beach).
10:00 a.m.: Drop off Parasailing Boat/ Sea Walking Boat.
11:30 a.m.: Arrive at Ta wan Beach on Coral Island for swimming and relaxing, Sun Bathing on the Beach enjoy Banana Riding, Jet Ski riding.
1:00 - 1:30 p.m.: Return to the boat back to Pattaya.
1:30 p.m.: Lunch at Indian restaurant / Seafood lunch on Island
2:30 p.m.: Transfer to the hotel.
Note: Pick- up & Drop-off will be from and to your hotel in Pattaya.
- Phi Phi
- The trip to Thailand is incomplete without visiting the beautiful Phi Phi Islands.
- Start your trip at around 07:30 AM and travel to Rassada Port where you can enjoy the ferry ride to reach Phi Phi Islands at around 10:00 AM.
- Indulge in various water activities like snorkeling (for 30 minutes only), swimming, etc. or just relax on the white sand of the beautiful beaches.
- Explore some of the most beautiful tourist destinations of Phi Phi like Bida Island, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Bay, and Viking Cave.
- Enjoy a lip-smacking lunch at Phi Phi Don before heading back to Phuket from at around 2.30 PM and pack up the tour by 05:00 PM holding reverberating memories.
Pick up/Drop off: Hotel/Place of accommodation
Type of transfer: Shared
Tour Duration: 9 hours
Starting Time: 07:30 AM
- PADI Discover scuba diving is a try dive, it is designed so it’s possible for those who do not have time to take a course or for those who are debating whether or not to get a scuba certification.
- PADI discover scuba diving course is a great way to experience diving for the first time.
- Start your tour with a pick up from your hotel in a car from Pattaya or Jomtien location or meet at the dive shop at around 8:00 AM.
- This course is a fun day out at the Pattaya islands actually diving the same coral reefs as divers who already hold a certification, but under the supervision of a PADI Instructor.
- If you are planning a trip with unlimited scuba diving activities, this is definitely the perfect tour for you.
- The beauty of this course is that you don’t have to sit for hours in a classroom or spend time in the swimming pool learning fairly advanced skills.
- If Scuba diving amuses you, never miss this chance to dive into the deep ocean in Samae San island.
- Get picked up from your hotel at Pattaya at 08:00 AM and meet your instructor at the diving center.
- Samae San island trips starts at 08:45 AM, enjoy a short drive for 40 minutes in a taxi to Samae San and on the way get a few snapshots of the Buddha Rock.
- From Samae San pier it is a 20 to 30 min boat ride to the Islands, the boat is a small that can accommodate a maximum of 7 divers at a time.
- Because Samae San is off the tourist track you very rarely see other divers there so we can basically dive any of the 7 islands we wish to choose. Samae San also has a WW2 ship wreck named the Hardeep which is great for Advanced courses and the PADI Wreck diver specialty
- The wreck is 60 metres long and the depth starts at 15 metres and the bottom is at 28 metres, witness the coral growth and sea fans. The marine life is a abundant with large Rays, Barracuda, nudibranches and Turtles.
- Some other Samae San dive sites are Koh Chuang, Shark fin Rock, Koh Chan and Hin Chalam and the depths vary from 5 metres to 40 metres.
- Indulge in Wreck dive first and then have lunch which is followed by a coral dive or if the current is too strong for the wreck dive, just do 2 coral dives.
- Get back to land between 03:00 PM and 04:00 PM and go to one of the many Pattaya watering holes for cold beverages and have a relishing chat about the day.
Scuba Diving In Pattaya Location: Pattaya, Thailand
Pick-up/ Drop-off Location: Your hotel centrally located in Pattaya
Scuba Diving in Pattaya Timing: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Activity Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
About Scuba Diving In Pattaya:
Scuba Diving in Pattaya offers you a unique opportunity to discover the mysterious yet beautiful underwater world consisting of colorful marine life. Enjoy the boat ride to the diving location with mesmerizing views. You can dive to a depth of a maximum of 12 meters with the help of PADI-certified instructors.
- Register for the diving course in Phuket which will be the standardized diving course for four days.
- Around 09:00 AM, get picked up from your hotel everyday and reach the dive spots to start off with the classes.
- Well trained divers will help you through out the course which consists of theory class and diving in pool for the first two days and exact adventure diving lessons for the last two days.
- Learn the major skills essential for mastering the activity viz. moving through water at ease, breathing normally under water, controlling buoyancy so that you maintain a fixed depth under water, finding the easiest ways to enter and exit under water, getting water out of your mask and mask clearing etc.
- SSI's modular, six session teaching system consists of a video, manual, study guide, dive-long and dive tables and finally, after the course, you will receive a world-wide recognized Open Water Diver Certification.
- This diving course will definitely take you to the unaltered world of marine animals and plants with a clear cut view under water.
- Get picked up from your hotel around 09:00 AM and reach the dive spots to start off with the classes.
- Indulge in the mesmerizing activity with the help of well trained divers and the package allows you to indulge in 5 dives within 2 days.
- Each dive will vary between 45-60 minutes depending upon on air consumption.
- The tour would take you to understand the under water world that is occupied by mantas, turtles, colored fishes etc and also will help you learn the basic major skills needed for diving.
- Wind up the class by 06:00 PM both days, carry the best moments and memories created under water with you.
- If you are looking forward to take part in a diving course, here is the best opportunity for you with 2 days and 2 dives package in Phuket.
- Get picked up from your hotel and start off the tour by 09:00 AM and get transferred to the dive spots.
- This is a certificate course conducted for SSI certificate and this certificate earns you a passport to undersea adventure.
- With this package you will get a complete training to a new level of convenience and accessibility.
- Enjoy the academic sessions including one pool or confined water session and one open water session.
- Wind up the tour by 06:00 PM and get back to your hotels with a lot of confidence and mesmerizing memories.
- Embark on this private surfing class for amusing time on the waters of Phuket which is generally known as one of the silent beaches in Thailand.
- Indulge in this private tour with basic surfing lessons explained very elaborately.
- The activity extends up to one and a half hours and you can choose any time between 09:00 AM and 06:00 PM.
- It happens at Bliss beach club in Bang Tao, one of the most beautiful beaches in Thailand. It offers you an eventful time on the beach as well as water.
- Be safe with the perfect surfing boards and you will be guided by different trained instructors as well.
- Kids as well as adults can equally participate in these learning sessions with which all the inhibitions you possess will be gone away from you at the end.
- Partake in a group surfing class in Phuket with which you can have maximum fun and enjoyment with a larger group.
- Be there at the Bliss beach club on Bang Tao beach at any time you would like between 09:00 AM and 06:00 PM for this activity.
- Both kids and adults are welcome to participate in this fun filled and thrilling activity under the guidance of well trained instructors.
- Go through the basic lessons of surfing, forget everything else with this one and a half hour long activity and see that you are becoming a lover of surfing.
- Relax yourself while you are on the crystal clear waters that would take care of you.
A popular water sport and adventure activity with an immense amount of adrenaline rush that one can experience, Flyboarding is a sport not for the fainthearted. You are strapped to a board which then floats over the water with the help of a jet of water shooting out of the board. This activity brings to you the opportunity to experience a unique sport in a 20-minute session in Pattaya, Thailand.
About the Activity :
- Get ready to feel adrenaline rushing through you while you take part in this extreme water sport of Flyboarding.
- Get picked up from your hotel for your slot and head on over to the venue, a beautiful setup on a private beach with tents and a comfortable lounge zone with Wifi.
- You will be given a safety briefing by trained instructors and a short training session for beginners before you gear up to start your Flyboard journey.
- Enjoy 20 minutes of gravity defying exhilaration, and learn to fly 2-4 meters over the water with a 100% guarantee after the first lesson and a few minutes of training with an experienced Russian speaking instructor.
- Conclude your activity at around 6:00 PM and get dropped back to your hotel.
- This unique activity is suitable for both experienced boarders and beginners.
Original brand new style Zapata Racing flyboardOperational Hours: daily 8:00 AM-6:00 PM