Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the Activity:
- Pune is the cultural capital of the state of Maharashtra and has seen some of the most amazing events of history, all of which have left their own impact on the city. And this is what you will see on this walking tour of Pune.
- Experience authentic Pune on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers. This will not make the experience unique, but also memorable at the same time.
- Starting from the iconic Delhi gate of Shaniwarwada Fort, you will make your way through various attractions like Shaniwar Wada Fort, the childhood home of the founder of Maratha Empire, centuries-old buildings and markets, Dagdusheth Halwai Temple, the holiday home of Bajirao II, and finish right at the Bajirao Road after 2 hours.
- The highlight of the tour is the inclusion of places, tips, and stories that you would not otherwise find on the internet.
Starting Point: Delhi gate of Shaniwarwada Fort, Pune
1. Shaniwar Wada Fort
2. Childhood home of founder of Maratha Empire and 180 degree view of architecture in the city
3. Centuries old buildings and markets of Pune
4. Dagdusheth Halwai Temple and other Ganesh Idols in Town
5. Hidden Place with pesewa architecture, an administrative headquarters during British era and a splendid holiday home of Bajirao II
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.