Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
- Surprising the tourists with splendid natural beauty, Tamilnadu has been inviting people from all over the world. Home to most of the hill stations of Southern India, Tamil Nadu is also famous for its tasty food and religious customs.
- Tamilnadu tour packages from Bangalore will start as you reach the Colourful town of Chennai. This coastal city offers a wide range of tourist spots and a chance to delve in cultural history. The whole day will be spent while hitting prominent locations including Sri Parthasarathy Temple - a temple dedicated to Lord Krishna and exhibiting the brilliance of ancient architecture, National Art Gallery - home to artefacts from the eleventh century, govt. Museum - having the best collection of South Indian pieces of jewellery, Valluvar Kottam - a chariot dedicated to the poet Thiruvalluvar and MGR Memorial - a memorial dedicated to the M.G. Ramachandran. The beautiful shores of Marina beach will also be covered on the first day.
- Leading up to the second day of Tamilnadu tour packages from Bangalore, the day will be a sightseeing tour in Kanchipuram, followed by a trip to Pondicherry. All significant tourist places like Meenakshi Amman Temple, Sri Ekambaranathar Temple, Kailasanathar Temple, Varadaraja Swamy Temple and Vaikunta Perumal temple will be covered on this day. The day will end as you lead towards Pondicherry and rest overnight.
- The third day of this Tamilnadu packages from Bangalore will be a sightseeing tour of Pondicherry - a perfect retreat for urban escapers. Known to be the French capital of India, Pondicherry invites loads of tourists towards its pristine beaches and architectural carvings. Places like Manakula Vinayagar Temple, Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Pondicherry Museum, Bharathi Park and Promenade Beach are the most visited destinations here.
- Day four of this tour will be spent admiring the beauty of Pondicherry while traversing its lanes and visiting many other famous landmarks. From the lush green Botanical Garden to the sprawling Paradise beach, this day will offer you many mesmerizing views. The day will end as you reach Mahabalipuram and rest overnight.
- Mahabalipuram - the historical and cultural hub will be covered on the fifth day of this trip. Be it the Rock-cut caves of Shore temple or the sunset at Mahabalipuram beach; every mesmerizing scenery will be enjoyed on this day. Mahabalipuram is home to many go-to destinations including the places like Pancha Ratha,s Krishna’s Butter Ball, Ganesh Ratha Temple, Mandapams, Sculpture Museum and Arjuna’s Penance.
- The last day of the tour will mark the end of the trip and will take you back to Bangalore.
Begin your Tamilnadu tour packages from Bangalore and reach Chennai. Upon your arrival at Chennai airport/railway station you will be greeted by our representative and get transferred to the hotel.
After check-in at the hotel, relax for a while and head out to explore the city.
A visit to Sri Parthasarathy Temple, Govt. Museum, National Art Gallery, Valluvar Kottam, Marina Beach and the MGR Memorial.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and travel to Kanchipuram for the second day of your Tamilnadu tour packages from Bangalore.
As you reach, go for a temple tour to the Kamakshi Amman Temple, Sri Ekambaranathar Temple, Kailasanathar Temple, Varadarajaswami Temple and the Vaikunta Perumal Temple.
In the evening, drive to Pondicherry.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel in Pondicherry.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and start the third day of your Tamilnadu packages from Bangalore with full energy.
Today you will be taken for a sightseeing tour of Pondicherry, you will be visiting the Manakula Vinayagar Temple, Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Pondicherry Museum, Bharathi Park, Mahatma Gandhi Statue and the Pondicherry Beach / Promenade Beach.
After the visits, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and visit a few more popular attractions that Tamilnadu packages from Bangalore has to offer.
A visit to Basilica Of Sacred Heart Of Jesus,Botanical Garden, Chunnambar Boat House, Paradise Beach
Travel to Mahabalipuram and as you reach, check-in at the hotel.
Spend your evening at leisure and have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and go for an excursion to Mahabalipuram.
Today you will be visiting Shore Temple, Sculpture Museum, Mahabalipuram Beach, Arjuna's Penance, Mandapams / Caves, Ganesha Ratha, Krishna's Butter Ball and Pancha Rathas.
In the evening, leave for Chennai and as you reach, Check-in at the hotel.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel in Chennai.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and as per your flight/train timings, get dropped off at Chennai airport/ railway station for your return journey with happy memories of your trip.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
After going through many providers I found Thrillophilia which comes to be best trip organizers who made my vacation a wonderful one whoever planning to visit Tamil Nadu can choose them blindfolded wonderful and caring service
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.