Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
A wooden and stone cottage set against the backdrop of scenic mountains and lush-greenery coupled with clear blue skies, this elegant chalet is perfect for your next staycation. Located near a waterfall and apple orchards, the stay offers mesmerizing views of the snow-capped mountains and the valley, all day.
Explore the serene surroundings or simply spend time reading a book in the garden. As the sun sets, enjoy the starry night along with the warmth of a bonfire and delicious homecooked meals.
About the rooms:
Wake up to sheer elegance wrapped in the beauty of nature and scenic views from the windows in the bedrooms here. The stay offers 5 identical bedrooms that come with attached bathroom. All bedrooms open out to a balcony that offers a glimpse of snow-capped mountains, the apple orchards and the valley. Tastefully designed, the rooms feature elegant wooden furniture and modern amenities like a flat-screen TV, cable channels, free WiFi and more.
While breakfast (Indian/Continental) is included in the package, guests can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. Be it the freshly procured ingredients or the view that you get to gaze at while having the meals - the bottom line is - never miss a "pahadi" meal.
The kitchen is also equipped with all essentials that you can use to cook your own meals as per your convenience.
- Take a stroll in the apple orchards and nearby waterfall
- End your day with an outdoor fireplace warming your heart and a cup of tea warming your soul
- Enjoy gazing up at the night sky lying on the lawn
- Go paragliding and explore the scenic mountains
- Indulge in mountain biking or motorcycling while here
- Explore the nearby attractions like Solang Valley, Circuit House, Mijaj Hills, Hidimba Temple, and the Tibetan Monastery
- During winters, come over for some backcountry skiing and snowboarding
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 55 KM from the Kullu Manali Airport and around 44 KM from the Kullu Bus Stand. It can be reached easily using any public or private transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.