Manali Leh Manali Sightseeing Tour With Hanle & Tsomoriri Highlights
- A perfect blend of adventurous, thrilling and cultural experiences, handpicked by Thrillophilia’s outdoor experts
- Visit pangong lake; world’s highest saltwater lake that changes its color from shades of blue to green to red
- Let the adrenaline rush pump through your veins as you drive through the world’s highest motorable passes like Khardung la and lachung la, rohtang la, and Baralacha la.
- Visit Hanle; visit the world's highest astronomy observatory, best place for stargazing.
- Experience Himalayan region with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitized accommodation and vehicles
Manali Leh Manali Sightseeing Tour With Hanle & Tsomoriri Overview
About the destination:
Explore the adventurous side of your personality while enjoying this thrilling road trip to Ladakh from Manali via various exciting destinations and twisty roads.
A journey to the top of the world, Leh-Ladakh features most of the world’s highest motorable passes with the spectacular beauty of snow-capped mountains. cover the breathtaking destinations during your road trip like Solang valley, Gata Loops, Manali, Pang, Magnetic hill, Confluence of Indus And Zanskar river and so much more!
Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is becoming the most Instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list, it offers you a stay amidst the beautiful valley of mountains and a starlit sky in the night.
Route: Delhi-Manali-Jispa-Sarchu-Leh-Nubra via Khardung La Pass-Pangong Lake-Tso Kar Lake-Jispa-Manali-Delhi
Duration: 12 Days & 11 Night
Start point: Delhi
Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft) | Rohtang Pass (16,051 ft) | Lachung La(16,600 ft) | Baralacha la ( 16,000 ft)
- AC semi sleeper bus transfer Delhi to and fro Manali
- Breakfast and Dinner on all days
- Comfortable Vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Similar) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation at all locations on double and triple sharing basis in Hotels/Guest House
- Oxygen cylinder and Basic First-Aid during the tour.
- Evening Bonfire (Wherever possible)
- Highly Experienced Driver cum guide
- Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges
- A seat in a comfortable Volvo from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi.
Things to do:
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels found exclusively at Nubra valley
- Shop souvenir for friends and family at the Leh Market
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa, traditional Ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
- Adventure sports at Solang valley like skiing, zorbing, paragliding, etc.
How to reach Delhi:
Delhi is well connected with domestic and international flights, to all the major cities within and outside India. Almost all the major airlines have their flights operating from Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi. Domestic Airport connects Delhi to the major cities in India.
The railway network connects Delhi to all major and, nearly, all the minor destinations in India. The three important railway stations of Delhi are New Delhi Railway Station, Old Delhi Railway Station, and Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station.
Delhi is well connected, by a network of roads and national highways, with all the major cities in India. The three major bus stands in Delhi are Inter-State Bus Terminus (ISBT) at Kashmiri Gate, Sarai Kale-Khan Bus Terminus, and Anand Vihar Bus Terminus. Both the government and private transport providers provide frequent bus services. One can also get government as well as private taxis here.
More Details about Manali Leh Manali Sightseeing Tour With Hanle & Tsomoriri
Know Before You Go for Manali Leh Manali Sightseeing Tour With Hanle & Tsomoriri
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to change the itinerary at any given point of time which will stand effective once it is informed to the traveller and/or uploaded on the website.
- The prices as displayed in the itinerary are liable to change as per the change in the fuel prices.
- In case of any unforeseen events like – roadblock, storms, landslides, etc. , the itinerary might have to be changed by the tour captain and any additional costs arising out of such events would have to be borne by the traveller.
- Minimum 30 pax required if you want to operate a batch of your own.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc
- Only Bag pack/ Rucksack is allowed. You can carry up to 12Kg of luggage (Per Person). There will be a charge of INR1000 per Kg for any luggage exceeding the limit.
- The sequence of the day-wise tour program may change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions on some roads and other unforeseen travel – related conditions.
- If there is any unprecedented hike in the cost of transportation (including fuel surcharge) or accommodation, it will also affect the cost.
Things To Carry for Manali Leh Manali Sightseeing Tour With Hanle & Tsomoriri
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Walking shoes
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf