Jade Resort Chennai Day Out Highlights
- Unrestricted access to the nearby private beach till 6 PM for you to enjoy the open waters with friends and family.
- Unlimited buffet with lip-smacking veg and non-veg options to suit everyone’s tastes.
- Indulge in multiple outdoor and indoor games like beach cricket, basketball, chess, and more.
- Dedicated children’s play area for the young ones to keep themselves occupied and entertained.
- Access the splendid swimming pool with a separate kiddy pool to cool yourself down and relax.
Jade Resort Chennai Day Out Overview
Activity Location: ECR Road, Chennai.
Activity Timings: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM.
Activity Duration: 8 Hours.
About Jade Resort Day Out:
Souped in a vast expanse of whopping 3.5 acres within the vicinity of a coastal area, the Jade Resort is nestled near a pristine beach and surrounded by lush green environs and plantations of pine trees. The Country Club Jade Resort is the perfect getaway for anyone looking to catch a break from the hustle-bustle of daily life.
Adding to the highlights, the day out at Jade resort offers an extensive range of amazing facilities like a beautiful swimming pool, a separate kiddy pool, a sea-facing 24-hour cafe, and free parking. For your recreation needs, the resort also offers various outdoor games like beach volleyball, beach cricket, basketball, and more. If you don’t feel like going out then you can enjoy yourself indoors with games like table tennis, carom, chess, and snooker.
About the Activity:
- The timings of this activity are 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM.
- The day out offers indoor and outdoor games with the usage of the swimming pool at an extra cost of INR 100 per head for 2 Hours.
- The common inclusions of this activity are welcome drinks on arrival, evening hi-tea with snacks, access to the beach from 6 am to 6 Pm (After 6 Pm The Beach Gate will be Closed) and access to Children Play Area.
- This day out experience includes a delicious buffet lunch and hi-tea with snacks to make the day out more enjoyable for you.
- The Unlimited Buffet menu includes: During Weekend 2 Non-Veg +14 Veg Dishes will be served in Buffet & During Weekdays 2 Non-Veg + 5 Veg Course Unlimited Dishes will be served on the Table TDH Menu.
- You can also visit the in-house coffee lounge to sip your drinks while watching the enchanting sea waves in motion.
- Visit popular nearby attractions like Tiger Cave, Vinayakar Temple, Cocoa Beach, Christ the Redeemer Church, and many more interesting spots with your squad to make the experience more memorable.
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Chennai Aiport is the nearest airport located at a distance of 40 km from the resort. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the venue.
Nearest Bus Stop: Navalur Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the resort located at a distance of 21 km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the resort.
Nearest Railway Station: Dr M.G Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 47 km from the resort. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the venue.
More Details about Jade Resort Chennai Day Out
Know Before You Go for Jade Resort Chennai Day Out
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Consuming alcohol or any other intoxicants is strictly prohibited.
- Usage of nylon clothes is compulsory while the usage of the swimming pool.
- Swimming Costume for Men @ Rs. 100 /Net and For Women @ Rs.450 will be charged extra if Needed.
- Persons suffering from any Disease / Skin Disorder are not permitted to use the Swimming Pool.
Things To Carry for Jade Resort Chennai Day Out
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Walking shoes