Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
There's no better place to experience the true Kumaon culture and hospitality than this beautiful stay crafted out of pinewood that is surrounded by reserved forests and offers views of the snow-clad Himalayas. The individual cottages that each come with a semi-sit-out area offering views of the Himalayas as well as the valley add to the charm of staying here.
Enjoy the cool breeze while you wind up your work from the balcony, or check out the library that comes with a collection of handpicked books and novels to catch up on some reading. Head outdoors and explore the area with walks and adventure sports, and as the day sets enjoy the starry sky while you savour local delicacies.
About the rooms:
Start your day with a glowing mist settled all over the property that slowly lifts up as the sunlight makes its way to you. Soak in the panoramic view of the Himalayas all through the day from the comfort for your bedroom!
The stay offers 4 individual cottages made from pinewood, each of which can accommodate 2 guests at a time. The cottages come with a cosy king-sized bed, a wardrobe, LED TV, attached bathroom, and a balcony that overlooks the valley. Nothing better than enjoying the selection of tea and coffee available in the room while watching the mighty peaks.
You can order breakfast, lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost at the in-house kitchen. Relish local Kumaoni cuisine prepared using locally grown ingredients along with delicious Indian, Continental and Chinese cuisine while here.
- Wake up early and make use of the fresh air and peace to practise yoga or meditation
- Explore the beautiful terrain around the property with a leisure nature walk
- Head out with your camera and walk through the deep jungle for a walk and some bird-watching
- Go for a self-guided hike to the Sunset Point that offers breathtaking views
- Explore the lakes in Nainital like the Sattal Lake, Bhimtal Lake, Nainital Lake, and Naukuchia Taal
- Settle down in one of the chairs in the balcony and catch up on reading
- Take a day trip to Mukteshwar
- Visit the Kainchi Dham, Chauli Ki Jali, and the Bhalu Gaad Falls
- Indulge in water sports at the lakes or go paragliding
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 40 KM from the Kathgodam Railway Station, 70 KM from the Pantnagar Airport, and around 20 KM from Nainital Bus Stand. Guests can reach the stay easily by any public/private transfers as per their preference.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.