Ayung River Rafting With Elephant Ride Highlights
- Indulge in a rafting activity on Bali's longest river and travel through the mighty rapids
- Explore the flora and fauna of the Bali Elephant Camp as you hop on the back of the endangered, Sumatran elephant
- Click memorable pictures during the 7 hours activity and treasure these moments for a lifetime
Ayung River Rafting With Elephant Ride Overview
The ultra-touristy destination Bali has so much to offer that you can satisfy both your aqua-love and wildlife junkie. Taking you through two amazing activities, this activity not only offers rafting on Bali's longest river but also takes you through a unique ride on the back of the endangered - Sumatran elephant. Start your day with the thrilling experience of white water rafting on the 68 KM long Ayung River. Don't worry if you are a beginner as our friendly guide is there to ensure safety while you experience the fun of diving into the burbling water and traveling through the mighty rapids. Adding to this thrilling journey are views of the lush green rain forest, gorgeous waterfalls, charming valleys, and the list does not end here. Just what the adventure lover seeks!
The fun is not just limited to this as after this adrenaline rushing activity, you will be taken for a memorable Elephant ride. Experience the feel of hopping on the mighty back of the elephant and enjoy the best views of the numerous endangered species in the Bali Elephant Camp. During this 30 minutes ride, do not miss the chance of befriending the Sumatran elephant. Do not worry about the added cost of lunch as a Balinese lunch is included in this combo package.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel and explore the mesmerizing beauty of the island on your way.
- Arrive at the Ayung river and get briefed about the basics of the rafting activity.
- Ride through the crystal clear water of the Ayung river and overcome the mighty rapids.
- After these 2 hours of adrenaline rushing activity, head to the Bali Elephant Camp.
- Hop on the elephant's back and enjoy the ride for a good 30 minutes.
- Also, enjoy a mouth-watering Balinese lunch during the 7 hours activity.
- Every piece of the equipment is sanitized after every use to maintain hygiene. Social distancing is maintained throughout the activity.
More Details about Ayung River Rafting With Elephant Ride
Know Before You Go for Ayung River Rafting With Elephant Ride
- The activity timings are 08:00 AM to 03:00 PM.
- Hotel pick-up and drop facility are included.
- Lunch is included in the package.
- A minimum of two individuals is required for the activity.
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity is open for individuals who have attained a minimum of 6 years.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.