Camping in Sakleshpur Highlights
- Enjoy a comfortable camping experience amidst the lush greenery and rich flora-fauna of Sakleshpur
- Indulge in various indoor-outdoor activities such as Volleyball, Football, Cricket, Badminton, Mud Volleyball, etc
- Avail the enjoyment of guided trekking to some famous spots such as Pandav Guda, Jenukallu Guda, etc that can be arranged on request
- Choose your meal plan and grab delicious meals in the form of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and satisfy your taste buds with local home-made food
- Sit around a warm bonfire in the evening and witness beautiful sunset with your loved ones
Camping in Sakleshpur Overview
Location: Hanbal, Sakleshpur
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM
About Camping In Sakleshpur:
Enjoy a perfect getaway, from the hustle and bustle of the city life, amidst the fresh air and serene surroundings with this delightful camping experience in Sakleshpur. Being situated amidst magnificent hills and rich biodiversity of the Western Ghats, the visitors get to stay amidst clear river views and lush plantations of coffee, cardamom, pepper and areca.
About the Activity:
- The adventurous camping experience begins at 12:00 PM on the 1st day and ends at 11:00 AM on the second day.
- Avail a perfect getaway into nature where you stay amidst the rich flora and fauna of Sakleshpur and witness lush greenery when you wake up every morning.
- The cozy camping stay implies comfortable accommodation in tents, allocated on double/triple sharing with mattresses, pillows, and blankets.
- Avail the facility of common washroom facility, maintained with clean and hygienic conditions for a hassle-free living.
- Grab mouthwatering veg and non veg dishes in the form of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and satisfy your hunger with local delicacies. (depending on the package option you choose)
- Indulge in adventure activities like guided trekking for 2 kms; visiting some prominent places like Pandav Guda, Bettada Byraveshwara Temple etc. and a sunset point guided trekking for 3 Hrs Jenukallu Guda - that can be arranged on paying additional charges.
- Participate in other indoor-outdoor activities such as Volleyball, Football, Cricket, Badminton Mud Volleyball, Chess, Carrom, Playing cards that would keep you occupied if you do not wish to step out of the campsite.
- Take the delight of a nature walk and off-road jeep drive, that can be arranged on request, and explore the beauty of Chikmagalur.
- In the evening, enjoy a campfire session and sit around the warmth to enjoy fun chit-chat session with your dear ones.
Children aged 5 - 10 years can book the child package.
Infants under the age of 5 years can join for free.
Minimum 2 people are required to book the package.
How To Reach:
The campsite is located at a distance of around 73 km from Hassan City Bus Terminal in Devaladakere. You can reach the campsite by public or private transport.
More Details about Camping in Sakleshpur
Know Before You Go for Camping in Sakleshpur
- Children aged 5 - 10 years can book the child package.
- Infants under the age of 5 years can join for free.
- Minimum 2 people are required to book the package.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
Things To Carry for Camping in Sakleshpur
- Walking shoes