Bhadra River Rafting Highlights
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of Chikmagalur and glorify your eyes with the dazzling view of mountains.
- Dedicate your day to endless fun as you experience the thrill and adventure of river rafting.
- Let the adrenaline rush run through your veins as you make your way rafting through the water body.
- The activity will be performed the guidance of an expert guide to ensure the safety of your and your loved ones.
Bhadra River Rafting Overview
The dazzling hills, spectacular Western ghats, coffee plantations, and quaint villages define the beauty of Chikmagalur. Chikmagalur is a popular South Indian hill-station that has an awe-inspiring landscape with numerous waterfalls and spice plantations. The Bhadra river passes through the Bhadra Wildlife Sanctury which offers the rafters the stunning view of lush greenery of forests and amazing trails. Chikmagalur is considered a heaven for adventure lovers.
About the activity:
- Timings: Open from 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Reach the location and get a brief about the tips and techniques of the activity from your instructor.
- Get ready to experience the thrill and adventure of river rafting with your friends and family.
- Feel the adrenaline rush pumping through your veins as you ride over the sparkling water body.
More Details about Bhadra River Rafting
Know Before You Go for Bhadra River Rafting
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.