About the activity:
Umaid Lake Palace in Bhangarah sprawls across an area of around 20 acres and is positioned in such a way, that it provides gorgeous panoramic views of the neighbouring Mughal Gardens. Experience an idyllic organic retreat away from the hustling city life. Take a walk through the farms in the vicinity, where you can actually venture with the chefs and help him select your preferred vegetables for the meals.
While at Umaid Lake Palace, engage in various enthralling activities such as cycle Polo, camel cart rides, village walks and organic farming. For bird lovers, this place has some surprises too – enthrall in the sights of beautiful birds flocking the region.
Unravel the fun embraced in this mystical land. Located near the Kalakho village, Umaid Lake Palace is provides you with best sceneries. Unwind yourself in the placid environs of the region by embarking on a jeep safari that would provide you with some of the best landscapes of this land of royalty – Rajsathan.
Meal Types : Vegetarian & Non- Vegetarian
Accommodation Types : Royal Deluxe, Royal Suite
Cycle Polo, Camel Cart Rides, Jeep Safari, Camel Safari, Same srive at Sariska
National Park, Village Walks
Difficulty Level : Easy
- Get accompanied with your host and wander through the organic farms and dairies in Dausa.
- Get a chance to know about the different types of crops grown in the fields such as maize, barley, wheat and millets (bajra) depending on the season.
- You can interact with the farmers to know about the cultivation and the different types of arming methods.
- Apart from the farm tour, you will also get a chance to indulge in a cooking session organised by the local.
- Experience an amazing truck ride around the village which will take you though a one of a kind experience.
- Travel through different trails, streets and explore the authentic villages in depth.
- Taste one of the best malasa tea from which will be served to you in one of the mud houses on the sides of the fields.
- The tour will conclude after a fabulous lunch served to you.
- Enjoy your day outing which starts from the Umaid Lake Palace to the deepest points of the villages in Kalakho at Dausa.
- Travel through the muddy tracks, vast field and the mud houses of the local people which will give you a totally new outlook about the people ad their lifestyle.
- You will also get an opportunity to see the day to day activities of the people such as potters, gold smiths and black smiths.
- A cooking session can be arranged on request, in which you will get to learn to cook the local food which will be demonstrated by a village lady.
- to conclude the tour, pay a visit to the village schools and panchayath on your way back to get a close picture into the day to day lifestyle of the people.
- Visit the famous camel breeding farm to know the breeding of camels.
- Learn the different food habits and breeding methods of camels, which will be vividly displayed and explained properly.
- Roam around the farm, get chances to mingle with the silent creatures and take a look at how they are fed.
- To conclude the tour a delicious lunch at the pool side.
- Observe this the age old sport of Polo played by riding camel instead of horseback.
- Enjoy the experts playing and notice the basics for an exciting game following the demonstration.
- Feel the thrill and spirit of the sport as the referee updates the scoring system.
- None the less, get a chance to witness a fabulous price ceremony at the end.
- A delicious dinner will be served after the games to conclude your amazing experience.
- Cycling tour of Dausa village starts from Umaid Lake Palace where you have the freedom to travel around the village for umpteen sights for about 5 hours.
- Ride through the vast fields and and village trails surrounded by with small mud huts.
- Teake a break between your cycling tour to enjoy a delicious tea at a local mud house.
- To conclude your tour, continue cycling towards Umaid palace for lunch.
- Start the caamel safari from Umaid Lake Palace at Dausa around the Kalakho village.
- Explore the typical Rajasthan villages, muddy tracks and vast agricultural fields on a camel back.
- Spend the whole day in the village mingling with the residents and get a chance to know their routine life and also know about the trade and business.
- Visit the village schools and panchayat to observe the education and administrative system of the village.
- Enjoy a delightful masala tea served to you in one of the mud houses of the beautiful village before you conclude your tour.
- Gather at Umaid Lake Palace to start a fascinating and very rare horse show.
- It is really a wonder to see the horses dancing to the music in a 2 and a half hour show.
- After the show, indulge yourself in a delightful dinner to conclude your tour.
- Enjoy a delightful jeep safari starting from Umaid Lake Palace in Dausa to Bhangarh to explore the relics of a historic city.
- Bhangarh offers you the most splendid views of on old city with its remains preserved to showcase its history.
- Visit the havelis, shops, temples, mosques and old streets which portray a vivid history of the.
- Have a simple packed lunch while you tour through the place.
- Get the opportunity to visit Sainthal dam to take a look at the wild crocodile before you conclude your tour.
About the Activity:
- Enroll in this amazing off-road jeep safari to explore the best of Dausa
- Visit the remote areas and get a chance to meet the native tribes and interact with them
- Explore the Chand Baori, a step-well in the village of Abhineri which has about 3500 narrow steps.
- Continue your off-road exploration by visiting the Harshat Mata temple built in Mahameru style of architecture.
- Conclude your tour by tasting an awesome dinner served at the Umaid Lake Palace.
- Gather at Umaid Lake Palace with your friend and family to participate in an amazing camel race.
- Indulge in this five hour sport and get a chance to witness and participate in the Camel Race for an everlasting experience.
- The race will be conducted on specially made tracks which are suitable for the camels to gallop around.
- Fill travel diary with a totally different experience during your visit to Rajasthan.
- To conclude your amazing experience, relish a spectacular Rajasthan dinner.
- Spend four hours watching and playing cycle polo at Umaid Lake Palace in Dausa
- Get a chance to meet Mr. Surya Pratap Singh, an expert cycle polo player in Rajasthan.
- Learn the techniques used in the game and involve in a spirited match with your team mates after the demonstration.
- Be happy to get awards from the organizers in the award ceremony at the end.
- You will be served a delightful high tea after the game.
- Get on to an open truck which is locally called juggad and enjoy a village safari in Dausa.
- Start your tour from Umaid Lake Palace and get a chance to explore the local roads, farms, fields and houses in the village while you travel.
- Interact with the local residents and learn about their traditional dresses and know about their lifestyle.
- Get some time off to taste a delicious tea during your tour in the village houses to conclude your tour.
- Mount Abu
- Gather at Achalgarh fort to embark on an adventurous trekking to Achalgarh and Jawai village.
- Conquer the tough paths to the spot with unending thrill and energy.
- Taste the spirit of different adventurous activities such as rappelling, rock climbing and caving en route to the village.
- Reach the very quiet camping space in the Jawai village, have a simple dinner and enjoy the night with a bonfire beside you.
- Feel safe in the night camp and recollect the memories of a lot happened day.
- Mark the second day as special with a remarkable trekking after breakfast.
- Commence your 3 hour tour of the weavers village from Umaid Lake Palace on a jeep after having a delicious lunch.
- The locality is known as Ghar village and the people here are famous for weaving Khadi and Durry and carpets.
- Enjoy the village safari offered to see the main attractions of Dausa including the mud houses, agricultural fields and trade centers.
- Observe the works of the talented smiths, potters and farmers who mainly run the economy of the village.
- Taste a delicious masala tea, as it will be served in a mud house and interact with the members of Meena tribes..
- Enjoy the your vacation by signing up with this tour and explore the mesmerizing beauty of Dausa.
- Begin your tour by exploring the organic farm and a brief cooking session.
- Enjoy a wonderful camel ride through the Kalakho village while witnessing the beauty of the deserts.
- Learn about the camels in the camel breeding farm and have a delicious lunch or a high tea by the pool.
- In the evening enjoy a traditional Rajasthani folk music and dance performance followed by a mouth watering dinner at Umaid lake palace.
- Conclude your one day tour with lots of memories.
- If you love learning about different culture then this tour is the perfect fit for you.
- Experience the joy of this wonderful trip at Dausa and explore the Kalakhao village on camel carts.
- Ride through the village and witness the vast grazing pastures and the wheat fields.
- Get acquainted with the villagers and enjoy a refreshing soccer match with the raw teams of the Kalakhao village.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner before heading home.
- Embark in this exciting stay at Umaid lake Palce in Dausa and get a chance to explore the real beauty of Rajasthan.
- Walk through the village and explore the organic and poultry farms with your guide followed by a live cooking demonstration.
- Enjoy a refreshing cricket match with the staff at the mughal lawns and take part in an exciting game of cycle polo.
- Make your stay more special by kite flying with the villagers and admire the colourful sky.
- End your tour with a delicious dinner.
- If you are a nature lover, this tour is the perfect fit for you.
- Embark into this exciting game drive tour and explore the diversified flora and fauna in the forest.
- Witness the amazing wildlife like tigers,
leopard, striped Hyena, Golden Jackal, Chital, Sambhar, Blue Bull, Chinkara and Four Horned antelope.
- As you proceed spot some wild Boar and a host of birds and reptiles on this drive.
- Visit the Pandupol
temple inside the Sariska
- End your tours with lots of memories.
Embark in this exciting cycling tour in Dausa and explore the beautiful countryside.
Cycle through the muddy tracks of the roads and enjoy the mesmerizing view of the grazing pastures and the fields.
Get acquainted with the villagers and learn about their work like farming and silversimiths.
Enjoy a cooking demonstration organised in a local mud house of the Meena tribes.
Make your stay more special by a desert safari and enjoy a panoramic view of the village.
End your tour with a delicious meal at the Umaid Lake Palace and enjoy a demonstration of the turbans and colorful saris.
- Enjoy your day out starting from Umaid Lake Palace to the deepest points of the villages in Kalakho at Dausa.
- The mud tracks, the vast fields, mud houses and the local people muster the visitor's eyes toward them.
- Witness the amazing wildlife like tigers, leopard, striped Hyena, Golden Jackal, Chital, Sambhar, Blue Bull, Chinkara and Four Horned antelope.
- Visit the Pandupol temple inside the Sariska forest.
- Enjoy a short coffee and embark in an exciting desert safari and ride through the sand dunes.
- Make your evening special with by witnessing the wonderful sunset.
- End your tour with lots of memories.
- Enjoy your day out starting from Umaid Lake Palace to the deepest points of the villages in BairundaVillage at Dausa.
- Witness the amazing view of the authentic and untouched sand dunes in this jeep safari.
- Enjoy the stunning sunset with a round of sundowners in the evening.
- End your tour with lot of memories.
- If you love to explore the traditional and cultural life, this tour is the perfect fit for you.
- Get picked up from your hotel and reach the tour activity to enjoy the traditional touch of Rajasthani lifestyle.
- Marvel at the sights of the illuminated palace that looks like a fairyland.
- Enjoy a traditional welcome greeted
by canopied camel carts on arrival and get escorted by torchbearers and traditional folk musicians to the dinner venue in a camel caravan.
- As you proceed feel more traditional by the shower of rose petals and marshal lit mughal fountains and garlands.
- Tie the traditional turban and enjoy a special barbeque dinner around bonfire.
- Dance to the tune of the traditional music and enjoy the folk musicians and dancers performing along side.
- End your wonderful evening with a scintillating show of fireworks
- If you love to explore the countryside and learn about their culture, this tour is the perfect fit for you.
- Begin your day with a Juggad ride tour to the Dausa village and get acquainted with the villagers.
- Learn about their traditional art of making glass bangles or laakh and get your hands painted with Mehendi.
- Enjoy learning about the traditional wedding and the importance of applying Mehendi on their hands and feet.
- End your traditional evening with a lovely dinner at Umaid lake palace.