Located in the laps of Himalayas, the small and beautiful state of Sikkim abounds in nature, culture and adventure. It has the unique distinction of being bounded by three sovereign nations; Nepal in the west, Bhutan in the east and China's Tibet in the north. It also shares its southern border with the state of West Bengal. Inhabitants of the state are the Lepchas, Bhutias and Nepalis.
The land of orchids & The land of tranquillity, these are some of the ways in which Sikkim has been described. In fact, in all its manifestations Sikkim has been projected as a naturalists paradise. Tosar Lake is located at the junction of the Mangan Ridge and the Chola range. To the south east of the lake, is a giant cliff or mountain overlooking the lake. It is considered sacred and worshiped by the local people.
This trek takes on the old traditional yak and cow trails in the Reserve forest and starts from Naga, Meyong, and Kaley with an altitude ranging from 1800 meters to 4000 meters at Tosar Lake. It passes through soggy temperature forest of broad leaved species and bamboos, temperate forest of conifer and rhodendron and damp alpine. Trek on this route requires a special permit from the Home Department, Government of Sikkim.
The trek in magnificent sikkim begins from the road head at Naksuk, Naga RF above Naga village which is about an hour drive from Mangan base camp. This trail follows the steep path used by herds of cows through wet temperate forest. This trek is the most popular trek in North Sikkim and is famous for great mountain views, floral spectacle in summer, beautiful birds and views of pristine forest.
About the Destination:
Widely admired as one of the most beautiful hiking locations in the world, Tholung Trek is a must-visit place for every backpacker. The region is blessed with a substantial amount of flora, fauna, and natural magnificence, which is bound to ensnare your senses and make you feel the taste of heaven. Moreover, during the trekking period, you will also be able to watch an enthralling view of the mountainous background and click some mind-blowing photos here. While you are at it, do not forget to visit the ever-so-popular sightseeing places near the Tholung Trek, such as Tolung Monastery, Tolung River, etc.
About the Tholung Trek:
The places you will be visiting during this Tholung trek are Gangtok, Lingza, Tholung Gompa, Upper Tholung, Changey and Singhik.
Embark on to relish the sights of tea plantations, tropical forests, rustic hamlets, alluring rivers and lakes, monasteries, hillocks, mountain peaks etc.
The routes are perfect for those who really seek for trekking in north east.
The package includes food, accommodation and transportation during the trip.
About the Activity:
- Use this opportunity to cover the most scenic places in the foothills of Kanchenjunga with 14 day long trekking and sightseeing tour. Visit Mt. Thingchinkang is the highlight of this trip.
- Your trip will be going through some exotic locations such as Gangtok, Yuksom,Tsokha, Phedang, Dzongri, Thangsing, Mt. Thingchinkang etc.
- Revel in the beauty of sacred lakes, flowering valleys, Alpine forests, mountain peaks and rhododendron forests during the trek.
- The package includes food, accommodation and pick up and drop off as well.
About the Goechala Trek:
You are happily invited to take part in a 10-day Goechala trek to watch the mighty Kanchenjunga closer to your eyes alongside the best Himalayan peaks in the region. The Goechala trek begins with your arrival at Bagdogra Airport or NJP railway station. Yuksom is where you will stay on the first night and from there, the exciting trek to Goechala commences. Teesta River and the uphill drive to cross a bridge in Legship will be an irreplaceable act of happiness. Yuksom to Sachen covering Rathong River, Paha Khola Bridge and lush green forests will be the most happening route of the trek until you reach Tshoka that is undoubtedly beautiful with the presence of Prek Chu River, Viburnum Plantations and many more scenic visuals.
Tshokha to Phedang will take you to experience the cuddling features of thick rhododendron forests whereas Dzongri will be offering you the best views of Koktang, Rathong, Kabru, Kanchenjunga, and Pandim which are the towering peaks in the Himalayas. Thangshing would be waiting for you with multiple prayer flags, chortens, and the abnormally beautiful views of the Pandim Peak along with the gushing sounds of Prek Chu River. Climbing uphill through the moraines, to reach the Samiti Lake and the Zemathang Plateau which are the gateways to Goechala. Capture all the possible moments overwhelmingly beautified by the sights of Kanchenjunga and other major peaks touching the white clouds above and complete your trek on the 11th day after returning to Yuksom and from there to Bagdogra.
The two major things you should do before the start of the trek are making an entry at the police station with submitting a photo identity proof copies and paying the permit fees at the forest check post. Also, the camera charges would be additional but you can get this done with the help of your trek leader by paying the amount.
About the Goechala:
Goecha La is a tiny place located in Sikkim, and Goecha La trek is a dream and desire for hundreds of adventure lovers throughout the country. Entangled amidst vibrant and colorful flora and fauna, it is also the way to the astounding Kanchenjunga National Park to dive into the natural beauty. It is not about Kanchenjunga alone but the combination of other big summits around it makes Goechala Trek an absolute adventure to many and it is a great pleasure to watch these summits from the landscapes filled with exotic flowers and immensely attractive meadows and forests.
To watch the mountains clearly, you should visit Goechala from October to November since the sky will be completely clear during this time and the sunset, as well as sunrise views, would be perfect. But the cold climate that welcoming winter season would be a bit tough but still it is considered to be a suitable time to enjoy the snow-clad peaks without restraints. The altitude Goechala is posing before the trekkers are 4940 meters and that is the best reason for gathering trekkers from all over the world to the small state of Sikkim.
Quick Facts About Goechala Trek:
Goechala Trek distance: 90 Km
Goechala Trek height: 16,200ft
Goechala Tempertaure Range:
April – June: 15 to 22 Degrees (Days); -1 to 7 Degrees (Nights)
September – Nov: 10 to 15 Degrees (Days); -5 to 5 Degrees (Nights)
Goechala Trek Difficulty Level: Difficult
Starting and Ending Point: The trek starts and ends at Yuksom
Railway Station: New Jalpaiguri (NJP) is the nearest railway station, which is 150 km away from Yuksom
Airport: Bagdogra Airport which is 155 km from Yuksom
Base Camp: Yuksom (6-7 hrs drive from Bagdogra Airport/NJP)
ATM: Jorethong which is one the way Yuksom thas the last ATM point before your trek begins.
About the Sandakphu Trek:
Known as another of the beautiful Himalayan trek Sandakphu Trek is a must do the trek for the adventure seekers and nature lovers. This trek takes after the well known Singalila Ridge, an eye-catching goad of high ground that lies at the southern end of a long peak, which keeps running down from the Kanchendzongha massif and structures the outskirt between Sikkim and Nepal. You will start this fascinating trek from New Jalpaiguri and then reach Manebhanjan from where you will start your trek.
You will start trekking towards Tumling, on your second day which is one of the spectacular peaks of the Singalila Range. On your third day, you will trek to Kalipokhri covering a distance of around 9 km in 5 hours and the pass the Singalila National Park. On your fourth day, you will come across the amazing sight of the Sandakphu Peak, Mt Khanchendzonga, and Mt Everest. Standing tall these peaks will beckon you to stare at it for long. Get a chance to witness the majestic sunrise while during your trek.
On your fifth day, you will start your descending trek from Sandakphu to Srikhola. Keep admiring the beauty of the whole place as you continue trekking. You will also come across the spectacular panoramic views of Nepal Himalayas including Kanchendzongha range, Makalu, Everest, Lhotse, Janu, Chamlang, Baruntse and a host of Sikkim peaks all seen in one stretch. The awesome stroll along the edge is perfect for the learners/beginners, who need to investigate Darjeeling/Sikkim Himalayas. Your trek to Sandakphu will indeed be a lifetime experience.
Located at an altitude of 11,941ft in the Darjeeling district of West Bengal, Sandakphu trek is popularly known as a ‘Trekkers Wonderland’. It is the highest region of West Bengal. This 6-day long trek takes you through the journey of Sandakphu through different picturesque locations which are untamed until now. Not just this during your trek catch the glimpse of the Everest, Kanchenjunga, Lhotse and Makalu along with a diverse range of flora and fauna, contrasting views of snow-clad peaks and evergreen forests.
This trek is considered as the highest trek in West Bengal. The trek route to Sandakphu goes all along the Singalila range and therefore this is also known as Singalila trek. During the trek, you will not only see the famous peaks but also Three Sisters and few other peaks of Nepal, Sikkim, Tibet and Bhutan in one single stretch of snow. Soak in the beauty of the region as you continue your trek and watch the towering peaks touching the sky. The cluster of Kanchenjunga forms the upper body and is popular among the people as The Sleeping Buddha.
Your trek route lies along the border of India and Nepal. There is also the Singalila National Park where one can find a rare species like Red Panda and is a birder’s paradise. You will also find blooming Rhododendrons and Magnolia which will turn the forest with red, pink and white shades during spring and foliage hue during fall. The Sandakphu Trek is definitely the best trek you should try this season.
Sandakphu Trek Highlights:
- Sandakphu Trek is one of the most beautiful treks which will take you through some of the most unknown and unexplored parts of Sikkim and Nepal.
- During the trek, you will come across the Mt Everest the snow peak which is said to bears bequest of the mythical stairway to heaven.
- You will also have the chance to camp under the brilliant night sky and that too with a bonfire.
- Pass through the small streams and witness the beauty of the whole region.
- Stop for a while and meet the friendly locals of villages and learn about their day to day life.
- Get a chance to witness the majestic sunrise on your fourth day.
- You will also find blooming Rhododendrons and Magnolia which will turn the forest with red, pink and white shades during spring and foliage hue during fall.
Sandakphu Temperature: Day: 8°C to 15°C and Night: -5°C to 5°C
Sandakphu Trek Trekking Distance: 47km
Sandakphu Trek Altitude: 11,941ft
Difficulty Level: Easy To Moderate
Railway Station: New Jalpaiguri (NJP) is the nearest railway station
Airport: Bagdogra Airport
ATM: You can withdraw money at New Jalpaiguri (NJP).
Neytham Holy Cave Trek is an extremely pleasant trek for those who love nature and respect culture. There is a panoramic view of Mt. Khangchendzonga, Mt. Pandim, Mt. Kabru, and its umpteen adjoining ranges.
In this trek we drive from Bagdogra airport or by railway to Labdang Gurung Heritage village. We will trek to Lhari Nimphu Holy cave- the distance is about 6hrs. You could explore this beautiful hidden paradise. We will also trek from Dhoopi to Borong Hotspring which happens to be a 4 hr run.
From this place we move to Rabangla. One is provided with lodging and boarding facilities at Rabangla. A return drive from Rabangla to Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri, takes us to the last lap of the trip.
Among the Sikkim's Treks, most popular trek is the foot of Mt. Kangchenjunga, the 3rd highest peak in the world.Though the view of Kanchandzonga chains is enjoyed from various viewpoints, but the most beautiful view to these mountains is from Dzongri & Gochila (4800m).The panoramic views of the peaks and Himalayan ranges will rejuvenate you both physically as well as mentally.
Like all Himalayan Treks, in this trek, you will hear nothing but the whistle of the wind, soothing sound of brooks flowing down the hills, songs of birds in different tunes, shrilling crickets & sometimes, the whistling Lepchas or Tibetan yak herders.
This trek starts from Yoksum to Goecha La Pass, at 5000m. A lush countryside of subtropical forests, rhododendron forests, alpine meadows where the Yaks graze in high valleys surrounded by glaciers and snow capped peaks of the Khangchendzonga range.
Kanchandzonga trek is one of the perfect trekking in sikkim landscapes in India. This trek starts from Bagdogra to Goecha La. The best season is April-June & the October-December period. Trek ends at Phuentsoling in Bhutan or at Bhadrapur airport in Nepal. Glaciers and snow capped peaks of the Khangchendzonga range overlooking the pristine Himalayan environment. It is the homeland of three different tribes, namely the indigenous Lephcas, Nepalese & Bhutias. Many such tours make Sikkim one of the hottest destinations in India.
About the Activity:
- Embark on this tour of 9 days that includes an invigorating Singalila trek; it covers the famous spots of trek lovers around Mt. Everest.
- You will be travelling through Bagdogra, Hee Bermiok, Samma Taar Nature Camp, Barsey, Jorebotey, Phoktey, Chiwa Bhanjyang, Hee Bermiok, Gangtok/Bagdogra etc.
- During the tour you might be enjoying the relishing sights of different caves, lakes, waterfalls, botanical garden, water garden, red Panda gate, oak forest, rhododendron valleys, Mt Everest and Mt Khangchendzonga
- This trekking expedition offers several easy and challenging trails to the trekkers. It is in this tour that the trekkers can also visit several towns and villages around Gangtok and can explore their life and culture.
- The package includes food, accommodation and transportation during the trip.
About the Singalila Trek:
With hundreds of admirers, Singalila trek becomes more enthusiastic every year and you are also invited to be a part of the amazing trek this year. A 17 day long Singalila trekking package comes to pick you up to be at the beautiful region in Sikkim and explore the world’s highest peaks with complete excitement. Arrive at Bagdogra airport to begin with this long energetic trek. Hit the tranquilizing trails going through Pelling, Uttarey, Chiwa Bhanjyang, Dhor, Pare Megu, Lam Pokhari, Gomathang, Tikip Chu, Dzongri, Lamuney, Goecha La and Thangshing. All the routes are dominated by dense forest ranges, wild flowers, open meadows, summit views from the distance and many more steep climbs to reach each destination.
This long Singalila Ridge trekking package has everything to make you surprised from the first day onward. It ranges from the quaint villages in Sikkim and Nepal border to the wonderful sights of the Everest as well. Some days are completely dedicated to great heights which are accessible after shedding so much sweat. The routes will be not friendly many times and you will need to negotiate in a perfect way.
Tshoka to Yuksom is the last stretch of the Singalila trek and at Yuksom, you are getting a free day to explore and enjoy watching many tourist attractions. After getting dropped at Bagdogra airport from Yuksom, you 17 day long trek comes to an end.
About the Singalila:
Singalila Ridge Trek is one of the most admired as well as fascinating treks in India since it opens the gates to some of the mystic trails around Sikkim. Singalila is known for its strenuous routes and finally ends with an enchanting visit to Darjeeling, the Queen of Hills. Along with fun and excitement of trekking, this tour also provides some of the astounding views of the mighty Mt Everest and Kanchenjunga peaks. Some of the other lofty summits of the Himalayan Range can also be witnessed.
Singalila Ridge Trek is a century old one with a narrow path going alone the Indo Nepal border cutting across the edges of rhododendron and other forests. It is one of the rarest spots in India where you will get the opportunity to watch different summit above 8000 meters. The Darjeeling Hills can offer you the best sightseeing moments as well along with the long stretches of tea plantations and monasteries on the borders of Tibet and India. Also, the cascading rivers and lush greenery add more charm to the beautiful trekking trails resulting in the extravagant appearance of Singalila ridge.
Singalila Trek Highlights:
- The highest peaks in the world located at a height of more than 8000 meters would be visible on this trek: Mt. Everest, Mt. Kanchenjunga, Mt. Lhotse and Mt. Kanchenjunga
- You will be able to witness more than 20 peaks spreading across Sikkim and Nepal like Chomolhari, Narsing, Jupono, Goecha Peak, Forked Peak, Kanchenjunga, Kumbhakarna, Frey, Rathong, Koktang, South Kabru, North Kabru, Tenchenkhang, Pandim, Simvo and so on.
- The beautiful rhododendron forest in the Himalayas will be your accompaniment throughout the route. From March to July, these forests will have the colorful flowers as well.
- If you are lucky, you can spot some rare birds and animals on the way.
- Exotic sunset and sunrise views as well as the golden chance to know the culture of Bhutan and Nepal along with Sikkim.
Quick Facts About Singalila Trek:
Maximum Altitude: 12,140ft
Singalila Trek Difficulty Level: Easy To Moderate
Temperature: 1°C to 12°C
Railway Station: New Jalpaiguri, West Bengal is the nearest railway station
Airport: Bagdogra, West Bengal
Group Size: 5-6 People Or 10-12 People
Available Departure Dates:
Jan 11 - SOLD OUT
Feb 8- New Departure
Feb 12- Valentine's Day Special
Feb 29- Fast Filling Batch
Mar 7- Fast Filling Batch
Note: We can open a departure in a minimum of 4 people on your preferred date starting from next month.
Destinations Covered: Sillery Gaon, Aritar, Zuluk, Nathang Valley, Reshikola
Start Point: NJP Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport
End Point: NJP Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport
Accommodation: Only Homestays: Clean, Hygienic, Basic and Close To Nature
Transportation: SUV/MUV/Tempo Traveller
About the Tour:
Grab a chance to explore Sikkim with this 6 days group tour!!
Start your tour from picking you up from Bagdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station with the representative. You will be check-in into a hotel/resort with your group and visiting Sarigua National Park, Herrera Museum Sillery Gaon and then Aritar. Enjoy visiting Rongli for inner-line permits, visit scenic orchards and the Kuekhola Falls. Come evening, enjoy the magical sunset views before you retire for the day in Mankhim. Explore Lunthung View Point, Nathang Valley, Changu Lake, and ancient Hindu temples. Enjoy sightseeing at Gnathang and then onto Reshikola before getting transferred to Bagdogra or NJP for your return journey. This tour is the best tour to explore Sikkim with your friends or family.
About the Destination:
Sikkim is one of the ideal spot places to enjoy Himalayan ranges, waterfalls, green forests, and Buddhist monasteries. Sikkim is the place blessed with wonderful scenic views and nature. If you love adventure, landscapes, lakes, snow-clad peaks and want to experience spirituality, then there is no best place than Sikkim.
About the Destination:
Tucked away in the north eastern tip of India, Arunachal Pradesh is home to picturesque mountains, unexplored passes, tranquil lakes and famous monasteries. And that is not it, the valleys, the hills, the farm lands, the lush green landscapes, the remote villages and the lofty mountains all form a major chunk of this magical land.
Encompassing extensive geographical diversity with a variety of rare wildlife, flora and fauna, the state has gained a worldwide acclaim as one of the richest biodiversity and heritage spots. It is the only Indian state that can claim to have four major varieties of the big cats in its jungles- tiger, leopard, clouded leopard and snow leopard.
About the Departure with Details:
From the day of departure to your visit to Arunachal Pradesh tour you will get acquainted with this wonderland through its beautiful climate. You will be getting up close to the heart of Arunachal Pradesh, its people, its natural beauty, flora and fauna and a lot more.
From a picnic to a visit to the national parks, your stay here will be packed with surprises. You will get an opportunity to know what makes Arunachal Pradesh so unique through its people. Stay with them and you will fall in love with their culture and way of life. Their simplicity and courteousness will overwhelm you to a great extent. And that is not all, there are a lot more adventures you will go on that would always keep you wanting for more.
Meal Types: Veg and Non Veg
Activities: Jungle Trek, Monastery Visits, Camping , Local Tours, Picnic
Difficulty Level: Moderate
18N/19D : Kalimpong - Neora Valley - Rinchenpong - Ravongla - Pelling - Gangtok –Darjeeling
What will you do : Sightseeing, Exploration, Trekking
What will you see : Monasteries, Museums, Mountains, Rivers, Zoo, Botanical Garden, Rock Garden
This 19 days and 18 nights journey is one of the most enjoyable and insightful journeys that you can have in Sikkim and Darjeeling. This journey will take you to some of the most attractive and appealing places in the eastern regions of India. Unlike other travel itineraries with time constrictions, this trip allows you enough time to explore and understand both the destinations. From monasteries to museums, this journey will allow you to enjoy Sikkim and Darjeeling in a whole new and splendid way. From the beautiful mountains of Sikkim to the lush green tea estates of Darjeeling, this trip will give you a completely satisfying travel experience.
Altitude: 3636 m
With a Singalila Ridge Trek extravaganza, brace yourself for some of the most breath-taking sights of the Himalayas.
You will be making your way to the lovely Singalila Ridge, the international border line of India and Nepal. Enjoy the trail amidst the bountiful Singalila National Park where you are greeted by an array of conifers, rhododendrons as well as orchids. The experience also gives you a feel of the diverse and rich culture of Tibetan, Mongolian, and Indians and immigrant Nepalese. The religion of Buddhism is highly prominent here.
On the Singalila Ridge Trek, you will get to feast your eyes on Kanchenjunga, Everest and Lhotse. Kanchenjunga and its ringing ranges appear like somebody sleeping up-close and thus the sight is known as 'The Sleeping Buddha'. Singalila Ridge extends from one of the ridges that plunge from the lofty snows of Kanchenjunga. With a fine mix of adventure, culture and sightseeing, the experience makes for a memorable one.
As a part of daily hygiene protocol, proper care of hygiene and sanitation is maintained all through to ensure utmost care and personal safety of the guests.
About the Destination:
Embark upon Dzongri Goechala Trek, which is considered as one of the finest trekking destinations in Sikkim. Positioned in the Himalayan Mountains, this state offers many charms of nature. Abounding in culture, beautiful landscape and biodiversity, it lures several travellers across.
The Goechala Trek to Dzongri is a delightful one with awe-inspiring snowy summits accompanying you. When here, feast your eyes on a melody of colours from green to gold and blue. A high mountain pass, Goechala's main highlight is the breath-taking view of Kanchenjunga, world's third highest mountain. It also serves as the basecamp for the brazen who want to undertake a trek to this summit.
Begin the trip with unravelling the several delights of Darjeeling with a sightseeing trip. Also, get to visit Yuksom that once served as the capital of Sikkim.
Along the journey, enjoy a beautiful trail along Rathong River gorge. Make way amidst forest of oak, pine, rhododendrons and magnolia. Get to set your sights on snowy peaks such as Sinolchu, Kabru, Pandim, Jopuno, Kokthang, Narsing and Talung. Also, catch the breath-taking sunrise at Dzongri and climb up to the vast grassland at Thangsing. Lap up a direct view of the eastern wall of Kanchenjunga along with small summits of Rathong and Kabru. The treats of this experience are plenty!
Goechala Trek Video (Credits: George Thengummoottil):
- A Lepcha village in the hills of Darjeeling, Lolegaon has always attracted visitors for its awe inspiring beauty and Himalayan views.
- This trek takes place in these very hills and starts from Siliguri, from where you will be taken to 27th mile.
- Stretching over four days, the trekking begins by sumitting the Barasuruk, Samthat and the Loleygaon Ranges.
- Each night, the stay will be in tents or homestays.
- The trek ends as you return from Loleygaon to Siliguri.
- Situated in the hills of Darjeeling, Bamonpokhri is a reserve jungle forest that is located just besides the Rungsung River.
- The trekking starts from Garidhura which is at a distance of almost 30km from the nearest town of Siliguri and passes through fragrant tea gardens and forests.
- The trekking route actually passes just beside the Bamonpokhri Forest on the side of the river.
- The Buxa Duar trek will take you through the untamed jungles of Buxa Tiger Reserve, which will give you an opportunity to rediscover the wilderness.
- Located in the Jalapiguri district of West Bengal, Buxa is the only tiger reserve in the Kanchenjunga circuit.
- The trekking expedition begins at Sealdah and progresses through the Mahakal Caves, Buxa Duar fort, Rydak River, Jayanti and Pokri Pahar to finally end at the watch tower.
- Laying in the lap of Himalayas, Enchey Village, has long stood for a village that is representative of eco-tourism.
- This pleasing and easy trek from Enchey to Silery village begins as you arrive at Enhchey village by car and stay overnight in a pleasant homestay on the banks of Teesta River.
- The second day begins with a trek to Silery village and exploring the same on foot.
- Witness the captivating views of sunrise from Tinchuley view point on the last day of the trek and bid adieu to the heavenly comforts of nature.
- Start off on a trek to Kamala Falls and enjoy the stunning natural views of the dense forests, stunning waterfalls and the stalactite stalagmite Shiv Temple.
- The trek begins at Kalijhora Bridge and takes you to the falls through a gradual ascent for about one and a half hours.
- Enjoy hiking through the dense forests and take a dip in the lake.
- Come back refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Embark on a trek through the picturesque villages of the valleys in Darjeeling and appreciate their serene and calming lifetyles.
- The trekking expedition begins as you depart from Siliguri by car and reach the village of Sheti Khola and begin trekking through Upper Kandum and Lonku villages.
- The train further takes you to Sittong, a beautiful village that is especially known for its cultivation of fruits and oranges, in particular.
- Staying in the home-stay with the locals is truly an experience that you will cherish for days to come.
- You will also be visiting the village of Latpancher, ends as you depart from Latpancher by which is beautiful and scenic. The trek ends as you depart from Latpancher to Siliguri.
About the Activity:
- Engage in this delightful downhill trekking expedition that enables you to witness the stunning beauty of this region.
- Enthrall in a trip that provides you with scenic views from Simring Basti to Mahananda Lake.
- Hike through lush-green thickets while enjoying the scenic landscapes comprising of tea gardens and wildlife sprawling the surrounding region.
- Witness the diversified flora and fauna with a trip to Mahananda Lake and rejuvenate yourself with a refreshing bath in the lake.
About the Activity:
- Join us in this amazing trekking expedition that enables you to witness the stunning beauty of Purbikhola region. Enthral in a trip that provides you with scenic views of the surrounding hills.
- Hike through the dense deciduous forests which is so common in the Himalayan foothills. marvel at birds like the white cheeked bulbul and scarlet minivet which would entertain you all along the trek.
- Witness diversified local village lifestyles and their tradition, on your way through the quiet winding path, you will meet occasional passers from far away villages, for whom this is the only connection with civilization.
About the Activity:
- Get ready to experience the essence of North Eastern India by indulging yourself in this trekking expedition that enables you to witness the stunning beauty of this region. Enthrall in a trip that provides you with scenic views of the tea garderns and surrounding hills.
- Hike from Samthar to Purbikhola through lush-green thickets while enjoying the scenic landscapes comprising of stunning mountains sprawling the region.
- Witness diversified flora and fauna of Teesta valley from Upper Ponbu. – get ready to be astonished with the scenic appeal and the tranquility of this entire place.
About the Activity:
- Join us and experience the flavor of North Eastern India by indulging yourself in this trekking expedition that enables you to witness the stunning beauty of this region. Enthrall in a trip that provides you with scenic views of the tea gardens and surrounding hills.
- Trek from Srikhola to Gorkhey through the lush-green thickets while enjoying the scenic landscapes comprising of stunning mountains sprawling the region.
- Witness the diversified flora and fauna of the southwestern villages of Sikkim. – get ready to be astonished with the scenic appeal and the tranquility of this entire place.
About the Activity:
- Delight in this trekking expedition that enables you to witness the stunning beauty of this region. Enthrall in a trip that provides you with scenic views of the tea estates and surrounding hills.
- Hike through lush-green thickets while enjoying the scenic landscapes comprising of stunning Rohini waterfalls, tea gardens, Temples and lakes sprawling the region. Get ready to be astonished with the scenic appeal and the tranquillity of this entire place.
- Delight in this amazing trekking expedition from Shetijhora to Birik that lets you enjoy the wild natural beauty of this region.
- Trek through beautiful tiny hamlets, orange gardens, temples and, lush-green thickets – rivet in this amazing trek that provides you with ample natural beauty.
- This is a great opportunity for naturalist and wildlife lovers as this trek provides you with frequent spotting of rare and beautiful wildlife species.
- Enjoy the company of various known and rare birds that flock on the distant mountains and trees as you trek through the surrounding thickets.
- Trek through the chilling Himalayan valleys in Siliguri with the help of an English speaking guide.
- Wander through the slopes and hills until you get exhausted.
- Explore the tiny town for 8 hours which is filled with liveliness and vivacity and experience the city from the eyes of a local.
- Arrive at the Base camp at Maney Bhanjyang in the eastern part of Indo-Nepal border in the Himalayan ranges for an exotic trekking trip for 7 days.
- With this amazing and exhilarating trip, you will conquer the paths to Tumling and Tonglu, Gahiribas or Kalpokhri, Kalpokhri, Sandhakphu and Phalut.
- Indulge to see the ravishing sights presented before you at Gorkhey and Srikhola also while you tread through some of the untamed trekking paths.
- You will get back to Darjeeling to end the remarkable adventurous tour of the Himalayas.
- Food, accommodation and transportation during the trek wherever necessary will be included in the package.