6N/7D : Dibrugarh-Sibsagar-Mon-Dibrugarh
What will you do: Attend Aoleng Festival, Explore Local Markets, Visit Tribal Villages
What will you see: Cultural Performances, Local Markets, Villages
The trip from Dibrugarh to Mon will take you straight into the intriguing Konyak heartland, which has a mystical charm to it. The Aelong festival will allow you a sneak peek into the culture and traditions of this interesting tribe, which is known for its tattooed members. Explore the beautiful markets of Mon and lose yourself in the beauty of this amazing destination with this trip.
8N/9D : Dibrugarh-Mon-Tuensang-Mokochang-Tuephema-Khonoma-Kohima-Dimapur
What will you do : Sightseeing, Trekking, Forest Walk
What will you see : Chui Village, Longwa, Mon Village, Tuensang, Khonoma Green Village, The Kohima War Cemetary, Mopungchuket Village, Longkhum Village, Tuephema Tourist Village
Nagaland is home to the best natural beauty in India and is considered as a heritage site because of its deep-rootedness in tradition and culture. The state is also known for its innumerable tribes who form part of quaint villages that still uphold age-old customs that have been passed on from generation to generation. Enjoy a tour of the many villages while also taking in the beautiful surroundings of the place.
8N/9D : Dibrugarh-Aalo-Mechuka-Aalo-Daporijo-Ziro-Koloriang-Itanagar-Guwahati
What will you do : Sightseeing, Adventure Activities, Excursions
What will you see : Mighty Brahmaputra, Bogibeel, Kabu Village, Buddhist Monastery, Ligu village, Hong village
Fondly referred as the ‘Seven Sisters’, the seven different north-eastern states are pure delight to the visitors. The Seven Sisters are known for their culture and crafts. In addition to the rich diversity and mixture of different exotic and culture, these regions are also home to some of the best scenic beauties in the world. From tourist places to trekking routes, wildlife tours to river expedition, North-East India is one of the best names on India’s tourism map. Within this tour, you will also come across many different tribes and their colourful cultures.
Come, let’s feel the warmth of Mother Nature from the closest and sway into the lap of a blissful paradise with this tour!
About the Activity:
- After your arrival at Dibrugarh airport, you will be taken to a heritage bungalow in Dibrugarh.
- Take a leisurely break and enjoy the fragrance of the indigenous tea coming out of the plantation and feel relaxed.
- Stroll through the upbeat market area of the town after enjoying a high tea at the bungalow, know the rhythm of local people there.
- The next day will be made awesome for you with an early morning walk through the plantations, experience the salubrious climate and the enchanting aroma from the plantation.
- Enjoy a guided visit to the tea factories to know the details involved in the process of tea making and trading.