Munduk is an area of hilly plantations, lakes, waterfalls and forests in Central Bali. On the tour, enjoy driving over and through the mountain tracks and back roads of central Bali with its misty forests and pristine crater lakes. The vehicles of choice are Indonesia-made off-road 4-wheelers — the Finn Komodo – combined with mountain bikes equipped for rough terrain. There are several different tours to choose from, so there is always something that suits your interest, age and fitness level!
- Visit the beautiful wilderness of Munduk in Bali in the amazing tour.
- Get picked up from your hotel in Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud, Lovina or Munduk at around 9 AM and proceed to the camp location in Munduk Langki.
- Start with a fun drive down to the Lake, and a side-excursion takes you to a lakeside temple, before boarding log canoes, paddling in Tamblingan Lake.
- Head up into more challenging territory through mandarin and coffee orchards, following earth tracks to the rain forest.
- In the afternoon head back to the camp and enjoy a delicious picnic lunch.
- Spend the rest of the day at leisure and conclude your day by savoring your taste buds with delicious dinner.
- On the second day, enjoy a delicious breakfast and stroll around the area to acquaint yourself more about the same and head back to Bali.
Going off-road in Bali is an unforgettable experience on your trip to the picturesque island, and if you get to do that with a safari ride, the experience becomes even more exciting. This 4WD Landrover Safari and self-ride Fin Komodo ATV tour take you through the Munduk Langki which is tucked in the middle of lush green mountains, waterfalls, and rice fields. The trails also let you admire the quaint village of Kayu Pandak and later when you board your personal Landrover Safari, also witness the vast and dense forests of Pupuan.
With the views of Bali’s second-highest Mount Batukaru volcano, head out to visit the sacred Hindu temple, which is decorated with architectural and ancient gates. After experiencing this once in a while experience of spotting the Bolangan waterfall, head out for a delicious dinner at the Munduk Langki base camp.
- Munduk Langki
- Engage in this exciting combination of jeep and cycling tour at the center of the Island of Bali.
- Get picked up from your hotel in Nusa Dua, Sanur area, Kuta and Ubud and proceed to the activity location in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- After reaching, visit the traditional Pinge village and marvel at breathtaking landscapes while you trek at the Botanical Graden.
- Followed by it, experience the ultimate adrenaline rush during a 4 wheel drive off road in the Sangeh monkey forest and take a short coffee break.
- In the afternoon, savor your taste buds with a delicious lunch and relax for sometime.
- Embark on a 2 hours cycling in the country side followed by a foot massage for 30 minutes after your lunch.
- After this, its time for relaxing, 30 minutes foot massage. The swimming pool at our finish point is a simply amazing unforgettable experience for you.
- In the evening, conclude your amazing Bali Nature Safari by getting dropped off to your respective hotels.
Munduk in Bali is a perfect getaway for all those who want to soak in the beauty of this phenomenal mountain village, while in Bali. Embark this journey on a 4WD Landrover to witness the panoramic views of the countryside, the unique Dragon’s Breath Expedition, and the crater lake - Lake Tamblingan which is decorated with the lush green beauty of the rain forest.
As you also indulge in an eco-friendly ride, pedal through nooks and explore the Buddhist tradition on reaching the Buddhist monasteries.
The tour is incomplete without you stopping to take a dip at the natural hot spring of Banjar. Cycle downhill and enjoy the phenomenal views of the traditional coffee and clove plantations, you can also interact with the locals around to gain useful insights about these plantations. A Balinese lunch is included in the package to make your 9 hours experience even more wonderful.
- Munduk Langki
Bali is indeed one of the most picturesque places in the world, however, there's more to this place than just its beauty. If you are looking for some adventure that would get your adrenaline pumping with awe and get your shoes all dirty, then it’s time to spend a day at the Munduk Langki. Enjoy cycling down a dirt road that takes you through some of the most beautiful views and the village fields, check out the amazing rice fields here where you can also try your hand at farming, visit the fascinating Lembah Jinn Waterfall, and not the least but get to drive the Fin Komodo (ATV). The package also includes a picnic lunch and an early dinner, and not forget some aromatic tea and coffee, as well as sweet coconut water to give you the authentic taste of Bali.
Driving the Fin Komodo in Bali is not just an adventurous activity, but an experience in itself that you won't forget for a long time to come. The ride takes you through some of the most picturesque locations starting from the Munduk Wilderness Base Camp - which in itself is a piece of paradise. Drive down the dirt roads as you reach the Tamblingan Lake, visit the lakeside Pura Dalem Tamblingan temple, and then - time to get into the log canoes and get going. Once you have soaked in the beauty around you, we will take you through lush mandarin and coffee orchards - the aromas are simply tantalizing - and into a rainforest to introduce you to the authentic side of Bali - the trees, local flora and fauna, and the crisp, clean air that will lift your soul and deeply relax you.
A day full of adventure is incomplete without savouring the local Balinese coffee and indulging in an early dinner made using local, fresh produce.
- Munduk Langki
- Enjoy this day long rainforest horse riding in Munduk Langki, Bali and venture into the wilderness of the tropical rain forest, hillside areas and volcanic lake.
- Get picked up from any hotel located in Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud, Lovina, Munduk around 07:30 to 09:45 AM and after reaching to the activity location, get briefed by your guide about the day.
- From 10:05 to 10:50 AM approximately, indulge in a horse back riding at the tropical rain forest and enjoy the various sounds of the forest animals, birds, cicadas, monkeys etc.
- Ride your horse through the forest to the Tamblingan lake side and take a 30 minute traditional boat ride on the lake.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery while riding your horse back and visit the local log cabin for a coffee break.
- Ride through the mountain trails and enjoy the pleasant cool weather, return to the south of Bali around 02:15 PM, arrive at your hotel at 03:00 PM and wind up the tour.