Bali is much more than a tropical paradise. The island, in addition to offering some of the most magnificent views in the world it lends its inherent spirituality to whoever visits it. Your first stop in the full day Bedugul tour in Bali will be Pura Ulun Danu Beratan. This place is famous for people who are looking for a retreat to calmer places in Bali. This Hindu temple, located on the shores of the Lake Beratan, was built in the 17th-century to worship the lake goddess Dewi Danu and brings people from all over the world to admire its magnificent Mengwi architecture. Pura Ulun Danu Beratan, covered under the Ubud tour, offers superb views of this striking landmark surrounded by a lake and beautiful gardens and landscaped by the mountains
After a simple lunch, you will be taken to Ubud Art Market, which is a must-visit for anybody visiting Bali to pick up traditional artisanal art pieces, handicrafts, souvenirs, and other quirky pieces to remind you of Bali for a long time to come.
About the tour:
-Experience the rich cultural and spiritual side of Bali on the full day Bedugul Tour in Bali.
-Soak in the calming aura of the temples away from the chaos and lose yourself in the local Balinese art scene at the Ubud Art market on this private tour.
-During the Bedugul tour, you will visit the Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, located on the shores of Lake Beratan, which is one of the most important icons of the Shaivite faith in Bali.
-Enjoy shopping at the Ubud Art market for authentic Balinese handicrafts and artwork.
-All this with convenient pick-up service from your hotel without you having to worry about planning your own commute or multiple transfers.
-You will be accompanied by a professional and experienced driver/ guide throughout the duration of the activity for easy access at these places.
Note: Maximum 4 PAX in a car are allowed
- If you want to explore the Bali and its authentic culture and witness the beautiful scenery of the same, this tour is a perfect fit for you.
- Start your trip from Ubud after getting picked up from hotel at around 7 AM and reach the tour locality.
- On your first day start at around 9.00 AM and explore the famous Taman Ayun and then visit the Balinese coffee farms.
- Walk through the Candikuning market the biggest fruit and spices market. Marvel at the sight of twin lake and the Munduk waterfall.
- On your second day begin your tour at 5.00 AM and spend some of the best time watching the dolphins in the Lovina beach.
- Snorkel deep into the crystal clear water and explore the amazing marine life with colorful fish.
- Drive for about 20 minutes from the Lovina beach and reach the Banjar village with the Banjar hot spring.
- Visit the Pupuan rice terrace and Tanah lot temple and witness the glorious sunset.
- End this exciting tour after 2 days.