Excellent 27 Ratings
About the Activity:Read more
- Habarana, located 210 km north east from Colombo is the transit point for the large herds of wild elephants at the National Parks of Minneriya and Kaudulla.
- Get ready for an amazing elephant safari as you enthrall in this 4 hour activity, starting at around 10 AM
- The ride would take you over the main road, the pathways, villages, jungles, swamp and river. Post this embark on a boat ride to visualize local village life.
- Learn the unique ways and the culture of the locals during a village tour.
- Hop onto a boat and reach the river bank - transfer to a village house by a jeep for a scrumptious local village lunch.
- Return with a bag full of memories as your tour concludes at around 2 PM.