About the Destination:
Home to fascinating hills and mountains, evergreen forests and aromatic spice, coffee and tea plantations, Coorg is one of the most befitting holiday destinations in South India. Located in the lap of the Western Ghats of Karnataka, it is located around 240km for Bangalore and is an ideal getaway for the city dwellers.
Blessed with abundance of natural resources, it is such a blissful place that can be visited round the year. Whether you are a nature lover or an adventure junky, you will find Coorg satiating all your needs and desires.
About the Activity:
Whether visiting this scenic abode with family members, friends or you colleagues, you can always catch the thrill of paintball in Coorg! The lush and appealing outlook of this quaint hill station serves as the perfect setting for several adventure activities; amongst all, paintball is one of the most commonly enjoyed!
Gather all your wits, camouflage a battle field, fill your guns with colour pellets and shoot down your opponents during the 20 minutes of this enthralling session! Learn how to be an effective leader and lead you team over the opponents. Make effective war plans and as the game proceeds, shoot down as much pellets on your opponents and taste victory over them. Witness the revelry of colour on everyone and curate some of the most fun-frolic and enthralling memories of paintball in Coorg!
Attractions Around : Madikeri, Shravanabelagola, Kushalnagar Golden Temple
About the Destination:
Coorg or Kodagu, as it is locally known is one the best hill stations in the western region of Karnataka. Blessed with amazing natural scenery and wonders, adventure activities in Coorg are a boon to enjoy! It is indeed a perfect destination for all those who want to just let go in the beautiful envelop of greens.
However, even apart from the stunning landscapes, Coorg is famous for the legendary hospitality and friendliness of the Kodava people, who are the original natives of this land. Decorated with unending hills, mountains, lakes and streams, it is indeed a destination whose heavenly abodes have to be seen to be believed!
About the Activity:
Feel like a child once again as you treat yourself to the excitement of adventure activities in Coorg! Set in the Western Ghats, the thickly wooded slopes and rising hills and dales offer much scope for adventure in Coorg.
Nestled amongst the plush environs, the campsite is surely a blessing to get away for a spurt of adrenaline. Arrive at the campsite where you can thrill yourself with an adventurous Zip Line roping, where you will be tied to a harness to zoom from the scenic mountain fronts over river valleys and thick forests.
Let the exciting adventures thrill you to a level of unparalleled exhilaration, which is hard to achieve from anything else. Zip line, hipezipe, loop walk, Burma bucket, river crossing, Swimming in the river are all the activities that are included in the
Challenge yourself with an adventurous day in Coorg and carry back memories of your time being fruitfully and happily spent!
Minimum number of people required: 1
Timings: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
How to Reach?
Baichanalli is a 1-hour drive from Coorg where the activities take place. You can easily reach by means of public or private transport.
Start Point/ End Point: Coorg, Karnataka
Start Time/ End Time: 20 minutes (Between 10 AM to 4 PM)
Enjoy an enthralling experience of Kayaking in Coorg that would take you past the sparkling crystal clear water of the Western ghats. Coorg not only just caters the views of the charming natural scenes but also serves a prominent spot for adventure sports that attracts nature as well as adventure lovers from all corners.
This ride with Kayaking in Coorg lets you go through a 20 minutes of great fun and joy which would surely let you gather unlimited memories. The activity of Kayaking in Coorg comes with the provision of all safety equipment and measures. Besides, the activity session is also inclusive of all charges and taxes that can be required to execute the activity.
Suitable for: All age groups, friends and family, above 12 years of age.
How to reach?
The resort is based at a convenient location of Coorg and you can reach by both private and public transportation.
Note: Pregnant women are not advised to book the activity session.
Minimum age requirement: 12 years
Activity Location: Coorg, Karnataka
Activity Timings: 15 mins (Between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
About quad biking in Coorg:
Coorg, not only caters views of soothing and picturesque landscapes but also offers a great spot for adventurous activities that attract both nature and adventure lovers from the nook and corners of the vicinity. Enjoy witnessing the exotic hill station of Karnataka that is occupied with misty green mountains and floating clouds, with a scope of great fun and joy.
With the quad biking in Coorg activity, you would ride over the rugged and rough terrain with a strong heart. With the help of this activity, you would ride for a distance of 4 kms on the muddy track that would let you fall in love with both the adventurous and nature aspect of Coorg. These 15 mins of quad biking in Coorg ensures utmost safety and delight that together would become and once in a lifetime experience for you.
Suitable for: Family, friends and corporate outings
Activity distance: 4 kms
How to reach: The location is based on the outskirts of Coorg, therefore it is advised to take private transportation to reach the spot.
Pregnant women are not advised to join the ride.
About the Destination:
Coorg has been one of the most favourite destinations for tourists who love the hills and forests! There are several coffee plantations and spice gardens in this hill station that the nature lover could find himself getting lost in along with several other sightseeing spots!
Home to some of the most amazing waterfalls, rivers and hills, Coorg is also a haven for the traveller who loves to interact with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds! Located on the eastern slopes of the Western Ghats, this hill station is a good place to visit primarily during the monsoon period; especially July and August!
About the Activity:
Remember those childhood days when you used to visit your granny’s place every vacation and revel with a bull ride? If yes, the mechanical bull ride in Coorg will surely make you feel nostalgic; and if not, you must rush to this scenic hill station and experience this!
Replica of a bull, this automated machine is known as ‘Rodeo Bull’, offers the exact feel and sensation of riding a bull. Conducted for around 5 minutes round the day, this bull ride in Coorg is indeed the best way to relive those golden memories once again! For the new-comers, this exciting activity proves to be a unique and offbeat way to taste thrill from a close hand.
Feel the jolts of riding a bull, try your best to stay firm and stable on the bull for the entire 15 minutes and beat everyone’s record of riding over this mechanical bull!
About the Activity:
Get ready for a thrilling experience while trying your hand in scores of adventure activities in Coorg. Arrive anytime, as per your convenience with your family members, friends or colleagues for an array of exhilarating activities.
Gather your wits, focus on your objective as you aim your arrow in archery. Set your soul free, shout out loud as you are left free sliding on the rope while ziplining and enjoy the serene environs of Coorg while sliding through the rope! For ardent adventure lovers, air rifle shooting is something that would certainly keep them busy throughout. Focus hard! Test your limits as you patiently shoot at your aim.
Enthrall in a delightful experience with all the wide variety of Coorg adventure activities and make some good memories with other group members. Prep up for a fun-packed experience in the idyllic environs of Coorg!
About the activity :
Prep up for an exhilarating experience while in Coorg! Arrive anytime as per your convenience with your family and friends for a fun-filled experience of paintball in Coorg. A perfect activity to celebrate your friendship or to strengthen your bond with family members or office colleagues, an enthralling session of paintball will get you close to everyone!
As soon as you arrive, you will be briefed about some dos and don’ts of the game. Post this, get into your paintball robes, load your guns and divide your teams. Experience your adrenaline racing as you hide waiting to splash opposite team member with colour bombs. Ambush your opponent teams with the coloured pellets and enjoy the best of paintball in Coorg!
About the activity :
Also called ‘All-Terrain Vehicle’ (ATV), a quad bike is a customized three/four wheeler vehicle that is driven on low pressure tires and are suitable for any kind of track. It is one sporting activity that has travelled its way right from USA to all other parts of the world.
Unleash the thrill seeker in you with an amazing session of quad biking in Coorg! Arrive during the daytime and ride through a challenging 2kms muddy track in Kodagu district. Following your arrival, you will be briefed about the tips and tricks of the game.
Post this session, get into the required safety gears and hop onto your bikes. Kick-start the engines and ride through the 2kms muddy, dirt-ridden track. Challenge the rugged terrains, display your manoeuvring skills over the turns, and make it an adrenaline pumping experience in Coorg!
Total Biking Distance: 2kms
- Gowrikere Homestay is nestled amid ageless hills that line the southernmost edge of Karnataka is the luscious Coorg.
- Situated in Somvārpet in just 25 km from Madikeri, Gowrikere Homestay Coorg boasts a children's playground and views of the lake.
- The property is surrounded by thick coffee, orange, spices plantation and stunning views of the lush greenery.
- Near to the property just 15 kms away is the Mallali falls, one of the most pristine waterfalls in Coorg.
- Just 25 kms Pusphagiri and Kumara parvath is a famous trekking destinations in Coorg gifted with emerald landscapes and acres of plantations.
- The camp also allows you to bask in the warmth of a campfire accompanied with soothing music for a pleasant stay in the property.
- Relax as you hear the gushing sounds of water from the backwaters of Cauvery during your lovely stay at this location.
- Situated near the Harangi Dam in Coorg, this beautiful home stay is amidst abundant greenery and beauty.
- Spend the time according to your convenience which may include a walk along the greenery or visiting the locales to know more about the rustic life or stroll through the soft river banks.
- There is also an option to camp out at this property so you can enjoy the fresh crisp air, afterwards, kick back and enjoy a warm bonfire where you can relax and share your memories with your friends or family.
- Enjoy delicious food served during your stay that includes traditional cuisines of South India.
- Check in time is 11:00 AM and check out time is 11:00 AM, the next day.
- This homestay has four rooms with attached bath, hot water facility and backup power supply.
- This sophisticated and luxurious home stay offers a perfect getaway experience. It is located in Kushalnagar near to Dubare elephant camp.
- Donned with wooden French windows and white walls along with neatly maintained lawns abundant in greenery and a beautiful mini garden, this is the perfect vacation abode.
- A bonfire session in the evening will add up more energy, charisma and enthusiasm to your vacation.
- Check in at around 11:00 AM and wind up the tour and check out from the home stay at around 11:00 AM the next day.
- On 24th December, only breakfast is included in the Christmas special package.
- On 31st December, with the New Year special package, you will get breakfast and dinner.
- This cottage is consisted of four rooms with attached bath, hot water facility and backup power supply.
- Overlooking the pristine and sacred Cauvery river, this sprawling bungalow in Kushalnagar is the perfect fix for your vacation getaway.
- This lovely abode is pet friendly and ideal for families with kids. There is a splash pad for kids and lots of place for them to run around.
- You can enjoy luxury and comfort together with this stay. Moreover, serenity and tranquillity will be floating around for making your souls feel esteemed.
- Check in at 11:00 AM and check out at 11:00 AM the next day.
- The bungalow has four rooms with attached bathroom, hot water facility and backup power supply and there is a large hall and dining area ideal for a big group of people.