Superb 25 Ratings
About the Activity:Read more
- The Pin Parvati Pass, nestled at an altitude of 17,450 feet above sea level, in Himachal Pradesh, forms the gateway to the Spiti Valley from the Kullu Valley.
- Start your trip by reporting at the Bhuntar bus stop at 8:00 AM and make your way on to Pulga.
- This trek commences through dense forests and flower-strewn meadows.
- You will be guided by a certified trekking guide who will be with you every step of the way.
- Conclude your trek by getting dropped back to Manali.