Harishchandragad Trek Highlights
- Experience a guided Harishchandragad Trek and know more about the culture and history of the location
- Enjoy trekking to the Harishchandragad fort with an altitude of 4,650 ft above sea level
- Indulge in a unique stay behind the mesmerizing cascading waterfalls
- Traverse through the nature trails of Malshej Ghat to witness breathtaking views of the surrounding Western Ghats
- This Harishchandragad trek package is valued at INR 2000/- in the market
Harishchandragad Trek Overview
Activity location: Ahmednagar
Start Point: Kasara base village
Harishchandragad Trek Distance: 2-3 Km.
Harishchandragad Trek Height: 4,650 ft.
Kasara base Village
About Harishchandragad Trek :
Indulge in a refreshing and exciting experience of enjoying a trek in one of the most famous trek trails to Harishchandragad in Malshej Ghat. The Harishchandragad trek offers breathtaking misty scenic vistas of the Western ghats. Camping amidst the serenity of lush greenery after an enthralling trek is an adrenaline-rushing experience. Consisting of breathtaking views this nature trail is an experience full of delight and adventure.
About the Activity:
- Start your Harishchandragad trek by reaching Kasara Station.
- After reaching Kasara, meet up with the leader and stop for tea in a hotel and prepare for the journey ahead.
- Reach the base village at 8:00 AM in the morning, followed by breakfast (included in the package) and an icebreaker session.
- Start your ascend at 9:15 AM and reach the Harishchandreshwar temple by 11:00 AM.
- Reach Kokankada (the most beautiful part of the fort) by 11:45 AM and explore the breathtaking area. Also, visit Ganesh Caves by 1:00 PM followed by a lunch at 1:30 PM.
- Start your descent to the campsite around 2:30 PM.
- Enjoy some delicious evening refreshment (included in the package) while on your way to the campsite with Maggi or bhutta, and enjoy the surrounding beauty.
- Reach the campsite by 5:00 PM and enjoy a live music session and bonfire from 7:00 PM followed by dinner at 10:00 PM.
- Start your descend at 8:00 AM in the morning the next day, and reach the base village by 10:15 where you will indulge in breakfast and then leave with wholesome memories of the fun and exciting Harishchandragad trek.
Harishchandragad Trek Itinerary
Select Package Option
Camping Behind The Waterfall With Harishchandragad Trek In Malshej Ghat
More Details about Harishchandragad Trek
Know Before You Go for Harishchandragad Trek
- Timings for meals will be specific which will be informed to you by the guide.
- Please check with your tour operator for any forest permission requirements.
- Do not expect luxury as we will be traversing through pristine and untamed nature.
- A basic level of fitness is compulsory to undertake hairshchandragad trek.
- Do pay heed to the guidelines given by the instructor.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products during the entire trip.
- Do not carry valuables or expensive jewelry during the trip.
- Do not leave the campsite during the night.
- Avoid using earphones during the trek as they might hinder your audibility.
Things To Carry for Harishchandragad Trek
- Rain cover
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Hiking shoes
- Led torch (with extra batteries)
- Mosquito & insect repellent
- Waterproof windcheater