Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Nestled on the banks of river Tirthan, surrounded by the pine forests, with breathtaking views of the Tirth Mountain covered with milk-white snow peaks, this serene stay in the lap of the great Himalayas is the perfect getaway. With a beautiful garden and traditional timber and stone riverside cottages, this stay is in the eco-zone of the Great Himalayan National Park, showcasing the most fascinating and rich forest wealth and wildlife here.
Add to this the private verandah that overlooks the river and the mountains and you know you are in heaven. While here, do not miss out on exploring the outdoors to know more about the rich culture here.
About the rooms:
Enjoy the view of the lush green valley, the forest and the picturesque snow-capped mountains from the rooms here. The gushing sound of the water flowing in the crystal clear river at a stone throw away works like the perfect lullaby. The stay offers an orchard-side cottage, four river-side cottages, and a river-side family suite that are all laced with modern amenities, ensuite bathrooms, outdoor seating area, and comfortable furniture. Each room can accommodate a max of 3 guests.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. All meals are prepared using locally sourced ingredients. Do not miss requesting the chef to make a few "pahadi" delicacies for you that are simply delicious.
- Sit along the banks of the rivers on the weathered stones and enjoy dipping your feet in the cold water
- Enjoy walking on the trails through thick forest cover of cedars and pines, dotted with apple orchards
- Explore the village and experience the local lifestyle
- Enjoy the night with amazing star gazing experience while enjoying a barbeque and bonfire, topped with light music
- Hike to the 17th-century Chehni Tower made of stone and wood
- You can also explore beautiful hikes around the Chhoie waterfall and temples near the valley like Basheshwar Mahadev Temple, Shesh Nag Temple, etc.
- Head out to the Great Himalayan National Park (GHNP) for a safari
- Indulge in other adventure activities such as angling, trekking, river crossing, etc.
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 49 KM away from the Kullu Manali Airport, 61 KM from Kullu Bus Stand, and around 31 KM from Aut.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.