Kunti Betta Night Trek Highlights
- Embark on this exciting Night Trek to Kunti Betta and enjoy the view from the height of 2882 Ft
- Surround yourself with the landscapes of paddy and sugarcane fields, with coconut trees located at the foothills.
- Avoid hassles of transportation as pick and drop services are available to and from Bangalore
- Experience the trek with the assistance of a guide and know more about the culture and history of the location.
- Sit around a warm bonfire as you reach the top and bask in the warmth with your dear ones
- Go for kayaking and swimming in the freshwater lake and have fun with your companions
Kunti Betta Night Trek Overview
Kunti Betta Trek Location: Kunti Betta, Karnataka
Start point/Endpoint: Bangalore
Trek Distance: 4 KM
Summit Height: 2882 Ft.
Kunti Betta Trek Start Time: 11:30 PM
Kunti Betta Trek End Time: 12:00 noon
About Kunti Betta Night Trek:
Kunti Betta Night trek is one of the most renowned and thrilling trekking encounters one can experience near Bangalore. Surrounded by breathtaking natural scenery and overlooking the beautiful Pandavapura Lake in the town of Pandavpura.
The two rocky hills are known as Kunti Betta, the story for which goes way back to Hindu Mythology. It is suggested to indulge in a night trekking expedition as the place boasts of a decent population of fireflies which are on the verge of extinction today.
About The Activity:
- The Kunti Betta trek will start at 10:00 PM at night and finish at 12:00 PM in the afternoon.
- Avail this thrilling trek experience with pick up and drop services to and from Bangalore.
- Reach the base village and get ready for this exciting trek to the Kunti Betta in the night.
- Ascend the rocky hills of Kunti Betta as you are surrounded by the serene nightscape of the city and spruce up your mind and body of the urban lifestyle.
- Enjoy a campfire at the top of the hill as you take in the amazing view of dawn as morning engulfs the city below.
- As you descend down to the base village, you will be served a scrumptious breakfast to revive your energy.
- Feel energized as you take part in lake activities like Kayaking and Swimming.
- End Kunti Betta trek package with lots of memories and happening moments and get back to Bangalore.
Note: Kunti Betta trek can be availed of as a private or group tour.
More Details about Kunti Betta Night Trek
Know Before You Go for Kunti Betta Night Trek
- The time slots provided in the itinerary and for pickup points are approximations and tentative; they are bound to be a little different
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- This tour can be availed by 12 years and above.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like saris etc).
- Plastics like chocolate wrappers, water bottles, beverages bottle, polythene covers, etc, should be disposed off in dustbins or carried back to the city
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Please check with your tour operator for any forest permission requirements
- Carrying jewelry or other valuables is not advisable.
Things To Carry for Kunti Betta Night Trek
- Rain cover
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Hiking shoes
- Led torch (with extra batteries)