Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
The capital city of Rajasthan reflects the majestic beauty of palaces and Havelis, but the true attractions of this city are the work of the street artisans, craftsmen who keep their traditional methods of working. These all are the major part of the rich cultural heritage of the Pink City and explore it is a must-do for anyone visiting the city. This morning heritage walking tour does exactly that!
About the Heritage Walk Jaipur:
- Heritage walking tour Jaipur will start at 7:00 am and the assembly point of the tour is Badi Chaupad. After reaching here, you will be welcomed by the tour leader who will accompany you through this tour.
- The Heritage Walk Jaipur begins with a visit to one of the famous temples of Jaipur. You can take part in a morning chanting prayer. After it, stroll around the bustling street where you can see fresh vegetables, fruits, flower market. Also, enjoy the loud noise of shopkeepers who keep trying to sell their products.
- As the Heritage Walk Jaipur Tour progresses, visit the milk market where you see how milk is delivered door to door and the process which is interesting. Now, it's time to savor the most popular breakfast of the city- samosa and kachori with masala chai. You will also get a chance to indulge in the preparation of these delicious snacks.
- Now after having a delicious breakfast, head to a government school (on weekdays) to interact with the children and click some pictures with them.
- Your Heritage walking tour Jaipur will draw to an end by enjoying the rickshaw ride in the city and explore more things of your interest. The tour ends at Choti Chaupad with sweet memories that will truly a cherishable experience for you.
How to reach?
The heritage walk tour will start from Badi Chaupad, Jaipur. You can get easily public and private transportation to reach the location.
Heritage Walk Jaipur Starting Point: Badi Chauper, Jaipur
Heritage Walk Jaipur Ending Point: Choti Chauper, Jaipur
Heritage Walk Jaipur Time Duration- 2 to 2.5 hours
Departure time- 7:00 am
10-12 years of age of children can participate in this tour.
Minimum 2 people are required to book this tour
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.