Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
About the Activity:
- The limestone islands near Thailand's Krabi region are amongst the most beautiful formations on this earth, especially the ones covered in green rainforests. Amongst these are the ones located inside the Khao Nor Chu Chi National Park.
- Enjoy a bath in the hot springs of the area, right in the middle of the rainforests. The environment around you will rejuvenate you and the springs themselves will soothe your sore muscles.
- From here, you will be leaving to see the famous Tiger Cave Temple and enjoy the panoramic views of the area from the top of the hill.
- The highlight, however, will be the swim in the Emerald Pool, which, as the name suggests, is a pond with emerald color rocks on the bottom. This gives the area a majestic feel.
- The experience starts with a pick-up from your hotel lobby and ends with a drop-off.
9:00 AM- Get picked up from the hotel lobby
9:30 AM - 10:30 AM- Visit Khao Nor Chu Chi National Park
10:30 AM-11: 30 AM- Enjoy natural hot springs bath
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM- Swim along the Emerald Pool
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM- Enjoy Thai lunch at a local restaurant
1:30 PM - 4:00 PM- Visit Tiger Cave Temple and climb to the summit for panoramic views
4:00 PM- Return to the hotel
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.