Trip Starting From: Bangkok
Trip Location: Phra Nakhon
About the Activity:
- Explore Thailand's famous floating markets of Damnoen Saduak and Amphawa, cycle the lovely surrounding countryside exploring ancient temples and fruit farming communities. This trip runs outside Bangkok.
- Get away for an exciting day out of the city. Visit a coconut plantation to see how coconut sugar is harvested and processed. Ride a wooden paddle boat through the famous floating market, Damnoen Saduak. Pedal to a first-rate Thai restaurant for a fabulous lunch on the Mae Khlong River. Back on the bike, experience how coconuts are processed for oil and meat. Wander the grounds of a tree covered temple, then wind down with a stroll through the historic Amphawa Weekend Market.
- This easy ride will show you these famous markets but the plus is that you also get to cycle the surrounding countryside through coconut groves, villages and small farms stopping off to visit our many friends along the way. This tour is the perfect day escape from busy Bangkok.
- Get picked up from your hotel in Bangkok at 9.00 AM and begin your adventure for the day.
- Visit the enthralling coconut sugar village and floating market, ThaKha at Damnoen Saduak and enjoy the soothing ride by a canal boat.
- Indulge in a beautiful cycling experience on your way to Amphawa floating market to see local Thai crowd.
- You will get involved in a totally different ambiance while riding through the fruit plantations, coconut farms and green fields.
- Amphawa houses various shops of inherited talents in handicrafts. Explore this tiny world established on the floating boats and a signature landmark of Thailand.
- End this exciting day at 6.00 PM in the evening with lots of memories.