Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Starting From: South Kuta
Trip Location: Nusa Dua
About the Activity
- Parasailing in Bali package gives you an opportunity to experience a stimulating parasailing adventure which is one of the best things to do in Bali
- In this activity, the participant is attached to a parachute which is towed behind a boat in the ocean. As the boat speeds up, the parachute lifts higher and the participant soars above the water
- Along with the thrill of the flight you also get to enjoy sweeping views of the ocean and the beach
- The duration of the parasailing flight under this package is 6 minutes
- You have an option to either indulge in the activity alone or you can also tag your friends along to the flight
- There are packages available that feature exciting activities like jet ski, donut boat ride, and banana boat ride along with parasailing
- Prior to the flight, safety instructions will be given by an English-speaking professional instructor
- The package includes free pick up and drop off facility in areas like Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Legian and Denpasar
- Participants belonging to the age group of 9-70 will be covered by an insurance policy
Types of Packages Available:
Write Your Story
How to redeem this voucher?
You will receive a confirmatory email and a voucher from us once you book this package. The voucher is valid only for the specified time and day of the activity. You will be requested to present either an electronic or printed copy of the voucher before the activity starts.
How much time I can spend in this activity?
There are various options of packages available for parasailing in Bali depending on your interest and the number of people that you are travelling with. The time that you can spend doing a variety of interesting activities (as per the package booked) are: · Parasailing Adventure (1 person) Parasailing for 6 minutes · Parasailing Adventure (Group of 2+) Parasailing for 6 minutes · Parasailing Adventure + Donut Boat + Jet Ski + Banana Boat Parasailing for 6 minutes Donut boat ride for 15 minutes Banana boat ride for 15 minutes Jet ski for 15 minutes
What will be the timing for Parasailing in this package?
The timing for parasailing under all these packages is 6 minutes.
Is it worth going for Parasailing when visiting Bali?
Bali has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The stunning vistas and magnificent water landscapes attract travellers from all over the world to these beaches. They come to Bali not only to revel in the beauty of the beaches but also to indulge in the adventure and adrenaline rush of water sports especially parasailing in Bali.
No other water sport activity gives a better adrenaline rush than getting a bird’s eye view of the Indian Ocean and absorbs the views of the pristine white sands and the turquoise green waters while soaring high in the air. The feeling of the warm sun breeze on your face and the blue skies around you are incomparable and leave you with memories of a lifetime.
Bali is especially famous for the professional and friendly vendors that conduct parasailing on the various beaches. In fact, parasailing is considered to be amongst the top things to do in Bali. They maintain the highest safety standards and provide competitive pricing and packages to suit the needs of the tourists. The vendors provide insurance to all the tourists opting to parasail with them. They use only safety-graded and high-quality equipment and provide the necessary materials and services like bottled mineral water, towel, soap, shampoo, locker facility etc.
Your comfort, while parasailing in Bali is ensured. The tourists don’t have to worry about managing travelling to the beaches on their own. They don’t have to manage multiple transfers, public transport, or expensive taxis. The vendors provide complimentary pick-up and drop off services for tourists residing in selected areas like Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Jimbaran, Denpasar, and Nusa Dua. Other areas are also serviced but at some nominal additional surcharges.
What is the age limit for this activity?
The age limit for the parasailing activity is 9 years.
Are food or refreshments included in this package?
Food and refreshments are not a part of this package and need to be arranged by the participants themselves. You will be provided with bottled mineral water during the activity.
What to carry before going there?
For the parasailing in Ball activity, the participants need to carry their swimwear, sunglasses, and sunblock. Towel, soap, shampoo, and locker facility will be provided depending on the package that you book.
Which people are not allowed to this activity?
Keeping the health and safety of the participants in mind, we do not allow these people to participate in parasailing activities:
· Children below the age of 9 years.
· Pregnant women.
· People who experience claustrophobia.
· People having or prone to ear infections.
· People having or prone to heart conditions, respiratory problems, and sinus issues.
· Any other conditions, which deem you unfit from flying and heights.
Are lockers and towels available there or I have to pay for that?
Locker facility and towels are provided in all the parasailing packages i.e. parasailing activity for 1 person, Parasailing activity for a group of 2 + people, and packages providing Parasailing activity + Donut boat + Jet Ski + Banana Boat.
Is Pickup/ drop available with this ticket?
Tourists do not have to worry about managing their travel to the parasailing points by public transport or expensive taxis. The vendors, as inclusions depending on the package that you choose, provide the pick-up and drop facilities to the tourists. Please note the area-wise pick-up and drop facilities:
- Parasailing adventure (1 person)- Hotel pick-up and drop-off available for Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua only.
- Parasailing adventure (Group of 2+)- Hotel pick-up and drop-off available for Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua only.
- Parasailing activity + Donut boat + Jet Ski + Banana Boat- Hotel pick-up and drop-off available for Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Jimbaran, Denpasar, and Nusa Dua only.
Please note that an additional surcharge of IDR 100, 000 per person is applicable for pick-up and drop-off outside the areas specified above. This additional surcharge needs to be paid to your driver directly in cash. Please be present at your hotel lobby at least 5 minutes before your pick up time. Your operator will reconfirm your pick-up time a day before the activity. Please present a copy (electronic or printed version) to your driver before departure.
How is this activity for a solo traveller?
Parasailing is a great activity for tourists seeking once in a lifetime experience thrilling experience while their time in Bali. Amongst all the things to do in Bali, parasailing is one activity that lets you see the wide vistas of the blue skies above and the blue-green waters and white sands below.
The vendors in Bali are extremely professional and dedicated to your safety.
Solo travellers can be assured of their safety as they are taken care off at each step be it during the parasailing activity, helping the tourists with their travel to the parasailing points, or using the highest quality equipments during the activity.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.