Parasailing In Bali Highlights
- Soak in scenic views of the coastal area from 95 m above the sea level - as your sway in the air
- Give in to the thrill of flying above the sea water as your boat speeds up and the air pushes you in full force - this adventure must not be missed
- Experience parasailing in Bali amidst the highest safety standards and procedures - and take back only good memories with you
Parasailing In Bali Overview
Nothing better than an opportunity to experience a stimulating parasailing adventure on one of the finest sea belt in Bali. The thrill of swaying up to 95 m in the air as the boat speeds up - with nothing but beautiful blue water beneath you is a sight to behold. The amazing panorama of the coastal area and the horizon at a distance adds to the joy of parasailing in Bali. What are you waiting for?
About the activity:
- Enjoy the scenic views as you are driven down to beach where your boat awaits you.
- After a quick but crucial briefing for landings, you will be strapped into a harness which is attached to the parasail canopy and connected to the speed boat via a rope. As you start walking behind the boat, it speeds up and the parachute - with the help of air - lifts you higher, and you get to soar above the water.
- Get to enjoy sweeping views of the ocean and the beach from 95 m above the sea water.
- Once it is time to head back, the boat driver reduces the speed, allowing you to descend.
- Every piece of equipment is sanitized after every use to maintain utmost safety and hygiene. Social distancing is maintained throughout.
Select Package Option
Parasailing Without Transfers
Parasailing with Hotel Transfer
Parasailing Adventure + Donut Boat + Jet Ski + Banana Boat
More Details about Parasailing In Bali
Know Before You Go for Parasailing In Bali
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Please note that the minimum permissible age for the activity is 12 years and the maximum age is 65 years.
- Free pick up and drop from any hotel located in Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Legian, and Denpasar.