Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Camping Location: Village Keori, Bir
Trip start time: 11:00 PM (day 1)
Trip end time: 02:00 PM (day 2)
Bir is a village located in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh and is rightfully considered the heaven for paragliding. If the exciting idea of spending the night under the sky enthrals you, Bir Billing camping with cycling and paragliding will definitely be your topmost choice. Soaring like a bird in the vast blue Himalayan skies will surely bring an unforgettable feeling of adventure. The tour also includes cycling cutting across beautiful trails with the Himalayas serving as the perfect backdrop. This cycling journey explores rougher dirt tracks while making some tough climbs along with gut-wrenching descents.
About the tour:
- Soar into the skies, pedal through trails of Dhauladhar Himalayas, and camp under the stars with this two-day packed package of Bir-Billing.
- Situated over 5,003 ft. above sea level this jungle campsite in Bir is only 2 KM away from the landing site and has all modern facilities including amenities of ideal glamping.
- Ride through some of the most amazing landscapes of Bir with a 14 KM cycling trails that take you uphill to the take-off site of Billing.
- As you reach the Billing its time to fly in the vast skies soaking in the panoramic views of the Himalayas for over 20 minutes at a height of 8000 ft. above sea level.
- Relish delicious breakfast, dinner and light evening snacks at the campsite - while here you can order lunch on a la carte basis.
- All equipment, meal areas, accommodation, etc. are sanitized before and after every use to ensure the utmost safety and hygiene of the adventurers.
Reach Bir campsite around 11:00 AM and check into the tents allotted to you
Later explore Bir on your own - you can visit famous Chokling Monastery, Dharmalaya Institute, Sherab Ling Monastery, Bir Tea Factory, Deer Park Institute, Baijnath Temple, Drukpa Kagyu Monastery, Chowgan Tea Gardens, Himalayan Film Institue, Bir Bazaar and many more
Later by evening enjoy some light snacks by the bonfire
Savour a wholesome dinner by night stargazing the stars
Overnight stay in tents
Wake-up amidst the beautiful jungle and indulge in a tasty breakfast
Later your cycles will be at the doorstep for a thrilling adventure to Billing
Pedal through the trails for 14 KM and reach the take-off point of paragliding activity
As you reach here to get ready to soar the skies for about 20 minutes and land safely back to Bir
Your trip ends at the landing site with wonderful memories to cherish for a lifetime
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.