Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Camping in Shimla is one of the best things to do in the Himalayan state of Himachal Pradesh. The state capital and also called Queen of the Hills, Shimla is replete with amazing stay options, one of which is this eco tourism campsite, located just 15 km from the main city in a locality called Hira Nagar.
The campsite has 15 luxury camps, all of which come with the facility of attached washrooms and all other necessary amenities on the ground. There is also a large and adequate space to conduct many activities that the camp promises. The activities that you can enjoy at the camp premises includes the names of Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Valley Crossing, Burma Bridge, Parallel Rope, Commando Net, Volleyball, Football, Basketball, Badminton and Cricket etc. Enjoy all this, and much more at the campsite built with the perspective of ecotourism in mind.
About the Activity:
- Arrive at the campsite and check into the camps to begin this amazing experience.
- After getting freshened up, start with the activities curated offered at the campsite, like rock climbing, rappelling, volleyball, cricket etc.
- Return to the campsite in the evening to enjoy a warm bonfire, where you can sit and share stories with everyone under the shining stars.
- Have your dinner and sleep overnight in the camps, before waking up to a beautiful sunrise.
- Have your breakfast and check-out to bring the experience to an end.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
No Booking Fee! Price Guarantee
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.