Nature Camping In Shimla Highlights
- Nestled in nature this nature campsite is going to be an overall soothing experience for your family and squad
- Spend some peaceful moments in the deep forest that is surrounded by dense jungle that will rejuvenate you
- Enjoy several adrenaline activities with your group such as Birdwatching, Guided Forest Walks, Bamboo Bridge, Burma Bridge, Commando Net and many more.
- Dig into the mouth-watering meals which also include exciting BBQ which is inclusive of the package
- This package is valued at INR 3000 in the market
Nature Camping In Shimla Overview
Activity Location: Tehsil Sunni, Basantpur, Shimla
Check-In Time: 12:00 PM (1st Day)
Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM (2nd Day)
About Nature Camping in Shimla with Activities:
Shimla can be adventurous for camping and trekking, as being in the hills has its own advantages apart from possessing surreal beauty. This camp, for example, is one such gem in the crown of Shimla, which is also called the Queen of the Hills. Situated in an almost untouched patch of land quite near to the main city.
About the Activity:
- The activity starts at 12:00 AM on the afternoon of the first day and ends at 11:00 AM the next day.
- Soothe your senses with the scenic landscapes of lush green hills and take a day off from your busy schedule.
- Go out for a nature walk and enjoy the view of the dense forests and fruit plantations.
- Keep your boredom at bay and engage in activities like Softball Cricket, Badminton, Darts, Bingo (Tambola), Carrom, Chess, Birdwatching, Guided ForestWalks, Bamboo Bridge, Burma Bridge, Commando Net, and many more
- Grab a mouth-watering meal as meals here are served in a local Pahadi style and in an uber spacious dining hall.
- Enjoy comfortable accommodation in tents on a twin-sharing basis along with a common washroom facility.
- The stay will be in double/ triple sharing swiss/ dome tents depending on the number of guests.
How to Reach?
The campsite is easily accessible through means of public and private transportation as the campsite has ample parking space available.
Nearest airport: Chandigarh airport is the nearest airport to Chaba at a distance of 140km. Domestic flights from major cities are available to reach Chandigarh.
Nearest railway station: Chandigarh Railway Station is the nearest railway station at a distance of 134 km from Chaba. Trains from major cities are available to reach Chandigarh.
Nearest bus stop: Shimla old bus stop is the nearest bus stop to the activity location at a distance of 2km. One can easily reach the Chaba bus stand utilizing public and private transport.
Nature Camping In Shimla Itinerary
Select Package Option
Camping with Activities
More Details about Nature Camping In Shimla
Know Before You Go for Nature Camping In Shimla
- Children below 6 years can join without any charges, and those between 6 to 12 years can book the child package(half charge).
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book the camping session.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for Nature Camping In Shimla
- Walking stick
- Water bottle
- Hiking shoes