About the Activity:
- Spend 4 days and 3 nights by booking one of the luxury hotels in Singapore and explore the shimmering city like never before.
- You have the option to stay in any of the two 3-star hotel - Hotel Chancellor Orchard or the Hotel Grand Pacific Singapore
- Each room has flat screen HDTV and free WiFi and it decorated with a unique blend of colors and a sleek finish to bring you a modern and classic contemporary feel while in the room.
- The package also offers half day seat-in- coach city tour or half day Chinatown walking tour and airport transfer.
- This exclusive package is available throughout the year and requires a minimum of 2 PAX to operate.
Coach City Tour Highlights: Operates daily
Chinatown Walking Tour:
- Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament. House, Supreme Court and City Hall.
- Stop by a local handicraft centre and observe craftsmen at work up-close.
- Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive view of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture- taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is a part lion and part fish.
- Then visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown.
- Proceed to the National Orchid Garden, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts of a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants.
- The final stop is at Little India which will address you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine, and spices.
This walking tour enables you to choose between two different options:
1) Passage of Life: Operates only on Monday / Thursday / Saturday
Witness the traditional customs surrounding the life of the early Chinese immigrants. Whether it is fortune tellers, a brief teaching of Yin & Yang of Chinese medicine, or burning paper mansions at a funeral, come together and discover the reasons behind each practice while you explore the many Chinese customs in this journey.
2) Good Morning Ni Hao: Operates only on Tuesday / Wednesday / Friday
Move your senses with the sight and sound of a wet market and watch how locals hunt for their freshest bargain. Check out local favourites like century egg, black chicken and a wide array of spices. Next adjourn to Singapore’s largest food centre – Chinatown Complex for a leisurely breakfast. Your day is not complete without visiting a traditional and heritage shop for a supply of herbs, tonic, and even pastries for a family tea time. End your tour on a sweet note with a sampling of local desserts.