10 Days Arunachal Tour Package Highlights
- Visit the Famous Tawang Monastery which is one of the oldest in the world and Largest in India.
- Get amazed with the Amazing & Dense Virgin Forest and Paddy Fields on the Road from Kaziranga.
- Sight the world famous one-horned rhinoceroses and other wild animals in the World Heritage Sight Kaziranga.
- Explore the Land of Rising Sun Blessed With beautiful mountains, cascading waterfalls, dense virgin forest etc..
- Visit the Madhuri lake named after a popular Bollywood Actress - Madhuri Dixit.
10 Days Arunachal Tour Package Overview
About the Destination :
Arunachal Pradesh the land of the rising sun and treasure house of nature tucked away in the northeastern tip of India. 10 Days Tawang Tour With Kaziranga shall cover the natural paradise and unexplored land of the northeast. Witness the green tea gardens of Assam with the exotic wildlife of Kaziranga National Park. Get amazed with the changing color of the valley as you enter Arunachal and move ahead toward Tawang. See the beauty of nature at its best and carry amazing memories with insta perfect pictures along.
Quick Facts About 10 Days Arunachal Tour Package :
Start Point/ End Point: Guwahati Railway Station or Airport
Pick-up Timing/ Drop Timing: As per Traveller's Convivence
Route : Guwahati - Kaziranga - Bomdila - Tawang - Dirang - Bhalukpong - Guwahati
Duration : 10 Days & 9 Nights
Tour Type: Private Tour
Customization: As per the requirement
Note: Min 2 people are required to book this package.
Inclusions of 10 Days Arunachal Tour Package :
- Stay: Standard accommodation on double/ triple sharing (Can be customized)
- Meals: Breakfast on each day
- Vehicle: Dzire / SUV/ Tempo Traveler (Depending on group size)
- Toll Charges
- Fuel Charges
- Inner Line Permits
- Jeep Safari
- Parking Charges
Things Not to Miss:
- Take an adventurous elephant safari in Kaziranga National Park.
- Taste the best English-style breakfast at Lahéké Chai Café Kaziranga.
- Shop souvenirs for friends and family from the Tibetan market in Tawang.
- Taste the hot Maggie with the view of The Madhuri lake.
- Visit the Guwahati silk market to buy world-famous MUGA silk attire.
How to reach:
The easiest way to travel to Arunachal Pradesh is via Guwahati by air - Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport (GAU) provides connectivity from major parts of the country. Or one can board a train till Guwahati railway station.
More Details about 10 Days Arunachal Tour Package
Know Before You Go for 10 Days Arunachal Tour Package
- Airfare to the starting point of your trip and back is not included in the cost.
- There are dustbins everywhere to throw stuff as the village council is very strict about cleanliness and travelers littering may be fined.
- The traveler will have to take care of their international airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees, etc or any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’ is to be considered exclusion of the deal.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomena, etc. will not be accommodated in the cost.
- No bill will be reimbursed against any missed service/facility.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour
- The vehicle for sightseeing is available on an itinerary basis only, and will not be on disposal.
- The price will vary according to the no. of people.
- The tour takes place through an Eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for 10 Days Arunachal Tour Package
- Warm clothes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Hiking shoes
- Waterproof windcheater
- Woollen cap, socks, mittens & scarf