Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the Stay at Palolem Guest House:
- Experience an enjoyable stay for 1 day in Palolem guest house Canacona and get a chance to explore the beauty of this region.
- Reach the guest house and check-in at 12:00 noon.
- Make your vacation special along with your friends and family in one of the oldest in the 'Paradise Beach.
- The best thing about this place is the beautiful Garden Restaurant where the guest can enjoy some mouth-watering delicacies of Indian, Continental, Chinese and items straight from Tandoor.
- Nothing can be exciting than enjoying some delicacies near the beach.
- If you are looking for some sightseeing option then you can visit Big Foot, Spice Garden, Shanta Durga Temple and Sri Mangeshi Temple in South Goa.
- Conclude this exciting tour the next day and check out at 11:00 AM.
Write Your Story
A night’s stay at the Palolem Guest House comes at a special price of 1540 rupees per person at Thrillophilia. This price includes accommodation on a twin sharing basis along with meals during the stay.
Yes, the guest house is couple friendly. You should carry a valid ID at the time of check-in at the guest house.
The check-in time at the guest house starts at 12:00 P.M. You can check-out from the guest house before 11:00 A.M. All guests are required to carry their valid IDs at the time of check-in at the guest house.
The Palolem Guest House is located at Palolem, Canacona, in Southern Goa.
By Air: Dabolim Airport is approximately 62 km from Palolem, which takes about an hour if you are traveling by a private vehicle or hire a private taxi.
By Bus: Panjim, the capital city of Goa, is located 70 km away from Palolem. If you are planning to take a bus from Panjim, you will have to change the bus twice to reach Canacona. This journey will take a little more than 3 hours. Thereafter, you can hire a rickshaw or cab to the guest house.
By Car: If not, you can hire a taxi or a self-drive car from Panjim to Palolem, which will cover the distance in 1 hour 15 minutes.
By Train: The nearest railway station is Karmali, and it will take 2 hours to reach from Panjim. You can take the train no. 16345/70101/70103 to disembark at Karmali from where it will take about 20 minutes to reach Palolem.
All your meals during the length of your stay at the Guest House At Palolem Beach are included in the package. This includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Garden Restaurant at the guest house serves some delicious Indian, Continental, and Chinese dishes.
It is also quite famous for serving some mouth-watering items straight from the tandoor, while you enjoy the views of the sea near the beach.
The Goa International Airport is approximately 52 km away from Paradise Beach in Palolem, Southern Goa. It is an hour’s ride if you are traveling by a private vehicle or a cab.
Some of the popular attractions near the Guest House at Palolem Beach are:
Agonda Beach: About twenty minutes from Palolem beach, this is a less crowded beach suitable for sunbathing and swimming.
Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary: Situated at the Karnataka-Goa border, this is a good place for nature lovers.
Cabo de Rama Fort: A Portuguese fort in South Goa named after Lord Rama.
Canacona Island: Located very near to Palolem Beach, this is a beautiful beach to enjoy sunsets.
Butterfly Beach: This butterfly-shaped beach is a perfect place for solitude and enjoying the tranquility of nature.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.