Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Perched on a hilltop and with the grand Himalayas as a backdrop, this cottage is the perfect escape from the hustle-bustle of city life. Pull back the curtains of your bedroom, take a step back, and soak in the views of the Doon valley and the gorgeous snow-capped mountains. With a beautiful valley view, it offers seven total different but tastefully done bedrooms each with an ensuite bathroom.
Pick a book and find a corner with a view or challenge your family and friends to some board games, or head out to check out the famous Mussoorie Lake, Sir George Everest House, Lake Mist, or take a shower under the Kempty Falls. As the night falls, gather around the outdoor fireplace for some warmth, as the stars come out and shine in millions for you.
About the rooms:
Seven uniquely designed bedrooms await you at the cottage, each equipped with modern amenities like a TV, tea and coffee maker, electric blanket to keep you warm at night, hot and cold running water, and high-speed WiFi so that you never miss out on anything. Each room can accommodate 2 adults and a child.
- The Red Wine room has wooden beams, a king-size bed, a slanting ceiling and a window that opens to the view of the valley.
- The Yellow Submarine roomis vibrant, soundproofed and comes with a comfortable workdesk.
- The Orange Crush room in the cottage features bright orange walls and a yellow mosaic floor.
- The Blue Moon room has a distinctive large frontal floor to ceiling glass windows with muslin curtains, offering views of the landscaped exterior of the bungalow. The interesting crackled blue mosaic will surely catch your eye as you step in here.
- The White room is light and airy featuring a big bay window, a working fireplace, hardwood flooring and a study table.
- The Purple Rain room is a small, cosy room that is soundproofed and has a unique bed perched on wooden steps.
- The Wooden Heart room is spacious, comes with soundproofing, and has a comfortable seating area that can also double up as your workstation.
What's better than feasting on meals that are freshly prepared from locally sourced produce, giving you a taste of valley's cuisine and spices in every bite. Start your day with a scrumptious breakfast that is included in the package. The in-house kitchen cum restaurant serves mounthwatering Indian, Italian as well as Chinese delicacies for lunch and dinner that can be availed on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost.
-Head out for a self-guided hike to the Jharipani Falls which is just 13 minutes away or take a hike to the nearby viewpoints that offer scenic views
-If you want a relaxing walk amidst nature, head out for some bird-watching, or take a stroll around the famous mall road.
-Don't want to step out of the comfort of the cottage at all? Indulge in some self-cook BBQ around a bonfire and share a meal with your loved ones as you gaze at the stars that are clearly visibly from the verandah
- For the adventurous you, opt for rock-climbing and trekking on special request
- Do not miss out taking a shower under the famous Kempty Falls
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the living room that comes with a proper sitting area, the library that is stacked with interesting books, and the dining area that is built using rustic furniture against vibrant wall colours to giving it a charming look. Pull a chair and relax in the verandah with a book and a hot beverage or simply watch nature's beauty that is unfolding in front of you.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
The cottage is around 31 KM from the Jolly Grant Airport and 16 KM from the Dehradun Station and offers a glimpse of the beauty of this place during the drive. The famous Mall Road in Mussoorie is at a walking distance away from the stay.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.