Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the Activity:
- Mussoorie is one of the most beautiful hill stations in the north, so much so, that it is sometimes even referred to as the queen of the hills. This walking tour will bring you the best in this lovely city.
- As you walk through here, you will be coming across a number of great attractions of Mussoorie. And introducing a unique way of exploring, the guide on this tour will be taking you to places in a manner of storytelling.
- Starting from the St Pauls Church in Mussoorie, you will leave for the tour which will last for about 2 hours. During this time, you will cover major attractions like Kellogg Memorial Church, Sister Bazaar, Prakash store, an English Style Bakery, British Cantonment, and Himalayan View from "Red Hill", finally ending the tour at Chaar Dukaan.
- The highlight of the tour is the inclusion of places, tips, and stories that you would not otherwise find on the internet. And it is a given, that by the end of the tour you will develop a great perspective of Mussoorie, and will look at in a manner different from before.
- And to make it even more amazing, you will get a souvenir from the team as the tour comes to conclusion.
You will start by arriving at the starting point of the tour and meeting your guide cum storyteller for the day.
Visit the St. Paul's Church, an Anglican Church constructed by East India company.
Visit the Kellogg Memorial Church, a replica of the Church in Wales.
Walk through the Sister Bazaar, a residential colony with old cottages, a divine area lined up with pines, oaks, and deodars.
Visit the famous Prakash store, known for its delicious stock of cheese, jams, peanut butter and candy.
Visit the vintage English style Bakery, walk through the British Cantonment, colonial-era churches, small shops and a 19th-century cottage made out of bricks and stones surrounded by majestic deodars along with its red rhododendron flowers.
Enjoy the mesmerizing view of Himalayan Mountain from 'red hill', cherishing the beautiful unfettering panoramas of the Nilkantha Peak from the telescopes installed here.
Complete your amazing walk at Chaar Dukaan area.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
More Things to do in Mussoorie
Most Popular Destinations