Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
We booked our honeymoon trip through Thrillophilia and we were very glad that the trip went exactly as we wanted too. Right from the landing at the air...
I booked this tour to Kenya with my partner. As we reached the airport the driver was there to pick us up on time. As we later traveled and explored we...
Trip Location: Nairobi
- Lying in eastern Africa, Kenya has gained a lot of popularity as a romantic destination owing to its picturesque mountain highlands, bountiful wild animals, great valleys, and beautiful Savannah grasslands.
- With this Kenya tour package from Thrillophilia, you can enjoy a romantic holiday in the wilderness of this exotic country with your beloved.
- On day 1, you will arrive in Nairobi with your partner and spend the rest of the day at leisure, enjoying intimate private time.
- Day 2 of your Kenya honeymoon tour is reserved for an excursion to Lake Nakuru National Park, which is famous for its 400 exotic bird species. Here, you will enjoy a thrilling game drive with your sweetheart and spot umpteen varieties of colourful birds including Marabou Stork, White Pelicans, Egrets, and Plovers. You may also get lucky to spot Rothschild Giraffe and White Rhino.
- Day 3 will take you on an exploration tour to the world-famous Masai Mara National Park, which shelters the African “Big Five”. Here, you will enjoy an exhilarating game drive that will offer you the opportunity to spot umpteen varieties of fauna including Eland, Buffalo, Maasai Giraffe, Topi, Zebra, and Impala.
- Day 4 will be all about mind-boggling game drives inside Masai Mara that will let you witness different wild animals roaming in their natural habitat.
- On day 5, you will proceed to Zanzibar. Known as the “Spice Island”, Zanzibar is famous for its white-sand beaches, tropical waters, adventurous water activities, and exotic weather. Once you reach here, you will spend the rest of the day at your disposal with your partner.
- You will spend day 6 at leisure with your beloved, exploring the beautiful island at your own pace and relaxing on the serene beaches.
- On day 7, you will kiss Kenya a goodbye and fly back home with lovely memories of your Kenya honeymoon.
As you arrive in the capital city of Kenya, Nairobi. Our representative will welcome you and assist you to the hotel for your stay.
After reaching, check-in at the hotel and have some rest.
In the evening you can take a walk and explore nearby places.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, embark on a trip to Lake Nakuru National Park.
Enjoy a scenic drive to the park and witness a wide variety of exotic birds, and other species of animals.
Spot many flocks of Flamingos spread along the lakeside and witness more than 400 bird species here including White Pelicans, Plovers, Egrets, Marabou Stork, and many more.
You will also find the White Rhino and rare Rothschild Giraffe here roaming in the jungle.
After the drive, check-in at the lodge, have dinner and an overnight stay.
Enjoy a toothsome breakfast, check-out from the lodge and proceed to the Masai Mara National Reserve.
Enroute you will witness the views of the Great Rift Valley.
Masai Mara is a part of the Serengeti plains , known as the home to the Big Five and migration stop of the great wildebeest.
As you reach, check-in at the lodge and get freshened up. Later, have lunch at the restaurant and enjoy a game drive.
As you drive through the forest, you will spot animals like Impala, Zebra, Topi, both Thomson's and Grant's Gazelles.
Head back to the lodge for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, get ready for a morning jungle safari in Masai Mara.
Get a chance to witness the natural predators hunting their food and the survival struggle of the prey.
Explore the jungle with a guided safari and later, head to the restaurant for Lunch.
After lunch, go for another game drive and enjoy a thrilling day.
As the sun sets, return to the lodge, have dinner and enjoy a sound sleep.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start travelling to Nairobi.
You will be dropped off at the airport for your flight to Zanzibar. As you reach, get transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and have the rest of the day at leisure.
In the evening, you can go out to explore nearby places.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delightful breakfast, plan your day as per your comfort. You can laze around at the hotel all day and enjoy the luxurious facilities.
Or you can go out and explore the most beautiful beaches and have a wonderful day in nature. Take a dip in the crystal clear sea or get sun-tanned at the beach.
Try some exotic cocktails and relax all day.
In the evening, witness a gorgeous sunset at the beach or you can go for a shopping spree to stock up souvenirs for your loved ones.
If you wish, you can stay a little long at the beach and see the gleaming stars in the sky with your beautiful bride.
Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your onward journey and bid farewell to Kenya.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We booked our honeymoon trip through Thrillophilia and we were very glad that the trip went exactly as we wanted too. Right from the landing at the airport we were warmly welcomed and received by the very well-behaved, friendly, and helpful representative along with a bright smile in the face. It was really a well planned and executed trip throughout. The hotel they booked for us was excellent with the amazing breakfast all the entire stays plus great services, no interference, and at a very prime location. The people there were very warm and welcoming helps us suggesting good foods of the place and also shared their culture with us which was a very nice part of our trip. The activities and day to day tours were very interesting and exploratory... The place will definitely bring you so close to nature... Amazing and very well-kept of forest, animals, birds, and flora. There is no mistake at all choosing Kenya for our honeymoon trip instead we were very honored to be at this place... The " Spice Island " were amazed us with the white-sandy beaches, thrilling water activities, in good sunny weather. Thank you Thrillophilia for making our honeymoon very very special.
Rated : 5.0
I booked this tour to Kenya with my partner. As we reached the airport the driver was there to pick us up on time. As we later traveled and explored we got to know about the place's diversity in its surroundings itself for deserts with wildlife and beautiful beaches where we enjoyed water-sports too!. The accommodations were very nice and safe for couples getting their privacy.
Rated : 4.0
Very great honeymoon package for the span of 7-days by Thrillophilia. We would like to thanks the agent who helps us with this great suggestion to choose Kenya even though we are not sure at first the agent clarifying of all our doubts and we were very lucky we didn't miss this beautiful place with tons of richness like culture, animals, birds, huge and thick forest ( National Park ), and amazing people...Our trip and everything was well taken care of...THANKS AGAIN...
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.