Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Mahabaleshwar
About Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar Bus Package:
- Lying in the towering hills of the Western Ghats, Mahabaleshwar is popularly known as the “Land of Strawberries”. Its rich strawberry orchards together with its cascading waterfalls, lush forests, age-old temples, charming valleys, and shimmering rivers, make this hill station a paradise for the nature lovers. With the Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar bus package, you can encounter the real splendors of Mother Nature amidst the wilderness of Mahabaleshwar.
- As per the Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar bus tour package itinerary, the first day will be the Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar journey on a bus. Reach at the Mahabaleshwar bus stand and from there you will be picked up by our representative and you will be checked-into the hotel where you can spend some time relaxing.
- After the relaxation, you will be go on a sightseeing tour, and visit places like
Arthur Seat Point - A fascinating view point offering spectacular glimpses of Savitri River and Tiger’s Spring
Mahabaleshwar Mandir - A ancient Hindu shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva
Elphinstone Point - One among the loftiest view points in the town
Bombay Point - A popular picnic spot known for its enticing sunset views
Panch Ganga Temple - A 13th century shrine perched at the meeting point of 5 rivers
Krishnabai Temple - A 19th century Hindu shrine nestled atop a hillock.
- On the second day of your Mahabaleshwar trip from Mumbai by bus, you will head for yet another fun-filled exploration tour of this evergreen hill town. The top spots that you will cover on this sightseeing tour will be
Lodwick Point - A popular vantage point offering unparalleled views of Elphinstone Point and Pratapgarh Fort
Venna Lake - A scenic artificial lake known for its boat rides and delicious street food stalls
Kate’s Point - An amazing viewpoint overlooking the serene Krishna Valley
Elephant’s Head Point - Known for its unique rock formations that resemble an elephant’s truck
Lingmala Falls - A spellbinding 500 feet high waterfall
Mapro Garden - known for its production of fresh and delectable strawberries.
- The third day will take you on a historic trip to the iconic hill fort of Pratapgad. Perched at an altitude of around 3,500 feet from sea level, this citadel will offer you the chance to enjoy a nice trekking experience before learning the rich history of the glorious Maratha kingdom. You can also spend the remaining hours of the day according to your personal plans.
- The fourth day will be all about goodbyes to the surreal days spent at Mahabaleshwar and a promise to return again for yet another enthralling vacation in this nature-clad hill station.
Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar bus tour package begins with Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar's journey on a bus. Reach at the Mahabaleshwar bus stand and there you will be warmly greeted by our representative and escorted to your hotel. Check in to the hotel and relax for a while.
After the relaxation, you will go on a sightseeing tour, and visit places like Arthur Seat Point, Mahabaleshwar Mandir, Elphinstone Point, Bombay Point, Panch Ganga Temple and Krishnabai Temple.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Wake up early for a delicious morning meal.
Get ready to explore the Land of Strawberries. It is a pretty hill station surrounded by the exquisite beauty Western Ghats range.
On your way, get delighted by panoramic views of towering mountains, serene valleys, and breath-taking waterfall sights. You will explore significant spots of Mahabaleshwar at its best such as lodwick point, Venna lake, kate Point, Elephant head point, Lingmala falls and Maprdo garden
Enjoy a pleasant walk in the cool breeze with the spectacular views of hills and valleys
Your amazing day 2 tour of Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar bus package ends here.
Return to the hotel for sumptuous dinner and sleep peacefully
Wake up with a beautiful rising sun and a nutritious morning breakfast on the land of Western Ghats.
You will head out to visit the famous spot of Mahabaleshwar as per Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar bus package
On your way, you will be captivated by lush green valleys, exotic gardens, serene lakes and charming views of Mahabaleshwar.
Today you will visit glorious Pratapgarh Fort. Here you can witness ancient chambers, long dark walkways and beautiful ponds. This escalating Maratha empire is famous for its great battle between Afzal Khan and Shivaji.
Also, you can pay a visit to Mahadev Temple and Goddess Bhavani temple at the fort.
Later, you can spend the remaining day at your own pace.
Return to the hotel for a delectable dinner and have a sound sleep.
Get up early with a beautiful sunrise above you and relish a nutritious morning meal.
Pack your bags and check out from the hotel.
You will be dropped at the bus station to board the bus to reach Mumbai
End of Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar bus tour package with lots of memories.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
One of the memorable trips of my life. I visited Mahabaleshwar with my partner and i will recommend to do baoting at venna lake and we also visited Pratapgad fort and it is one of the best forts I have ever seen and views of Mahabaleshwar from here are incredible!!
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.