Leh to Manali Bike Trip 2021 Highlights
- Ride on the Magnetic Hill and witness the unusual phenomenon of your vehicle sliding uphill in neutral gear.
- Take the challenge of driving through Khardung-La, the world's highest motorbale pass
- Enjoy a double hump camel ride with your friends and witness the beauty of the snow-capped mountains & glaciers
- Take a visit to Pangong Lake, world's highest saltwater lake situated at a height of 4350m
- Take blessings from Lord Buddha as you visit some of the oldest and most significant monasteries like Thiksey Gompa, Shanti Stupa, Shey Gompa & Palace, etc
Leh to Manali Bike Trip 2021 Overview
About the destination:
Surrounded by the epic Himalayas, Leh is a little paradise on earth. The turquoise-colored Pangong Lake, rugged valleys, iconic Magnetic Hill, age-old monasteries, the magical confluence of two beautiful rivers, etc are the top attractions of Leh that take you away from the chaos and bustle of city life.
Manali is one of the most beautiful hill stations in India with jaw-dropping views, dense forests, snow-capped slopes, sprawling meadows carpeted with flowers. Blessed by mother nature, Leh and Manali are two gems that offer you to take an adventurous bike ride and explore the beauty of the city.
Route: Leh-Khardungla -Nubra-Pangong Lake-Changla-Jispa-Manali
Duration: 8 Days & 7 Night
Start point: Leh
Passes covered: Khardung-la (18,000 ft), Chang-la (17,688 ft), Rohtang Pass (16,051 ft), Lachung La(16,600 ft), and Baralacha la ( 16,000 ft)
- Comfortable 500cc royal Enfield for dual riders and 350cc for solo riders for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary
- Fuel for the whole trip as per the itinerary
- Highly experienced tour leader on his bike
- Highly experienced mechanic for the entire tour
- A 4*4 backup vehicle to carry your luggage
- Standard size helmet for the rider and the pillion rider
- Daily Maintainance and Spare part change included
- Stay on a double (couples and special requests) and triple sharing basis in hygienic and sanitized hotels/Camps
- Buffet breakfast and dinner on all days
- Assured Inner-Line Permits for all restricted areas
- Wildlife Fee and Environmental Fee
- Highly-Experienced driver cum guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Oxygen cylinder and basic first-aid during the tour
- Camping with an evening bonfire
- Airport Drop as per your flight timing
Things to do:
- Comfortable 500cc Royal Enfield for dual riders and 350cc for solo riders on all days as per the itinerary.
- Leh airport pick-up
- Accommodation at all locations on a triple and double (for couples & special requests) sharing basis in Hotels/Camps
- Buffet Breakfast and Dinner on all days
- Fuel for the whole trip as per the itinerary.
- Assured Inner line permits and Ladakh Union fee
- Experienced tour leader on a bike
- Daily maintenance by a experienced mechanic
- Spare parts change in bike during the tour - front tube/rear tube/spark plug/clutch & brake wire/clutch & disc brake pads/engine oil/clutch plate
- A 4x4 backup vehicle to carry your luggage, spare parts and extra fuel from Day 1 to Day 7
- Standard size helmet for the rider and the pillion
- Oxygen cylinder and Basic First-Aid during the tour.
- Evening Bonfire (Wherever possible)
- Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges
- Enjoy a bird's eye view of the surreal valley with paragliding at Solang valley
- Enjoy famous pizzas and burgers at cafe 1947, Manali; which is centered right next to the flowing river
- River rafting at the world’s highest river-rafting point, Sangam
- Ride the remarkable double-humped (Bactrian) camels exclusively found at Nubra valley
- Shop souvenirs for friends and family at the Leh Market
- Feast on delicious Maggi at the Khardungla-pass
- Hangout at Lala's Art Cafe for a tall glass of Italian coffee
- Enjoy Thukpa, traditional Ladakhi cuisine at The Tibetan Kitchen restaurant
How to reach: The easiest way to travel to Ladakh is by air. The nearest airport is Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (IXL) located in Leh. This airport is connected with many international airports in India like Delhi. It also receives flights from Srinagar, Jammu, Chandigarh, and other common destinations in India
Leh to Manali Bike Trip 2021 Itinerary
Select Package Option
Leh to Manali Cost Without Bike
Leh to Manali Bike Tour- Double Rider
Leh to Manali Bike Tour-Single Rider
More Details about Leh to Manali Bike Trip 2021
Know Before You Go for Leh to Manali Bike Trip 2021
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Drink a lot of water, as water helps in preventing Acute Mountain Sickness
- Carry your riding gear with you
- Carry enough cash, as the number of ATMs is less, and there are long queues at times.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity
- Avoid consuming heavy food during the tour.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended
Things To Carry for Leh to Manali Bike Trip 2021
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
- Biking gears
- Extra pair of socks
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Hiking shoes
- Mosquito & insect repellent