- Take the feel of Ladakhi homestay and avail a comfortable stay experience throughout the trip session
- Spot the king of snow - the Snow Leopard and witness its beauty amidst the snow-clapped mountains
- Enjoy walking on the Chadar Trek and see the trails where the exciting activity takes place
- Drive past the World’s Highest All-Season motorable road and experience the unbounded beauty of Chilling valley, Leh
Enjoy exploring the capital city of Leh and walk on the trails of the famous Chadar Trek in Chilling. Witness the mesmerizing charm of the beautiful and frozen Pangong Lake and get a chance to take a walk on the ice too!
Avail an astonishing feeling while you drive past the highest motorable road in the world, -viewing the best glimpses of the Chilling, Leh. Covering almost everything, the tour will also take you to see the real king of these parts, the Snow Leopard, in the beautiful village of Ulley.
About the activity:
- This 7 days Leh trip lets you witness the king of snow- the Snow Leopard and observe its activities in its natural habitat form.
- Take the glimpses of Chadar Trek and walk on the trails where this phenomenal activity takes place.
- Drive on World’s Highest All-Season motorable road and get the best views of the entire valley - giving you some endless memories.
- Experience the Ladakh attractions like magnetic hill, monastries and visit the frozen Pangong Lake where you can walk on the ice.
- Enjoy comfortable pick-up and drop-off facility as well as convenient transportation in MUV Vehicles like Aria / Innova / Xylo or similar.
More Details about
Know Before You Go
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travellers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- We work with local guides and leaders who have the expertise of the region. They are fluent in Hindi and Ladakhi, and at times even English.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.