Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Chiang Mai
About the Activity:
- Enjoy an amazing day out exploring Chiang Mai and it's many wonders while taking part in a plethora of activities.
- Get picked up from your hotel at around 7:00 AM and drive up to a beautiful orchid farm and to the north of Chiang Mai, Mae Tang.
- Feel ultimate exhilaration as you experience rugged off-road driving along mountain trails.
- Change to the traditional clothing of the region before beginning the activity.
- Head on over to a famous elephant camp where luxury meets nature, you will be able to spend one and a half hours with these peaceful elephants and learn a lot about them, including their history and story of rescue.
- Your guide will show you how to treat and control elephants and you can also indulge in a rare opportunity of feeding, bathing and brushing the elephants in a nearby river.
- Relax in a shower before changing to your clothes and conclude your trip by returning back to Chiang Mai at around 3:30 PM.
Write Your Story
The guides are licenses by the TAT. They speak good English as well as Thai and a member of the local tribal languages. They know the customs and cultures of the area well and informed and friendly trekking companions.
You will be provided with an excellent security system for looking after a trekker’s valuables during the trek. We have received hundreds of strong recommendations from satisfied customers and we hope to be of service to many more.
These elephants have a good health, and are kept without chains and hooks. They have complete freedom and are happy. We do not use elephants to work or perform. And we enforce a strict NO Riding policy.
The Elephant Sanctuary in Chiang Mai was built as a safe haven for the sacred animal of Thailand, the elephant. The Elephant Jungle Sanctuary is merely 6.5 km from Chiang Mai, and as a result, the only way to reach there is by car. Don’t worry about renting a car, as with Thrillophilia your pickup is included from all the Major Hotels in Chiang Mai.
Since you will be interacting with elephants, it may get messy. So you must carry sunscreen, a hat, a bathing suit, a towel and a change of clothes. You may get your camera, but photography services are offered at the Elephant Sanctuary in Chiang Mai.
Yes, it is absolutely safe to go near and feed the elephants in the Elephant Sanctuary in Chiang Mai, only if you do not irritate them in some way. All the elephants here are trained and domesticated, and you will have helpers supervising the whole time.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.