Desert Camping In Jaisalmer With Camel Safari Highlights
- Nothing better than experiencing a campsite stay in the middle of the desert and witnessing the tradition of Rajasthan
- Gather a lifetime chance to befriend the camel and hop on its back to experience an exhilarating ride
- Get indulged in rajasthani tradition with cultural performances.
- Campsite is situated near to some major attractions of Jaisalmer.
Desert Camping In Jaisalmer With Camel Safari Overview
Activity Location: Kanoi, Jaisalmer.
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 11:00 AM
The campsite is bestowed cozily within the golden sands of the Jaisalmer desert offers the best views of the stars during the night. Experience a lavish stay at the property as it features the regal age of Maharajas and the innovative skills and camps of Marwar.
About the Activity:
- Get welcomed by a traditional welcome by aarti tikka.
- The campsite has equipped with swiss camps with attached washroom facility, cooler, table and chair etc. that can accommodate a min of 2 and max of 3 people at a time with extra floor mattress.
- Indulge in multiple in-house activities available at the campsite such as camping, camel riding (approx 30 mins), cultural activities, music and folk dance and campfire with DJ.
- Enjoy the best views of the sunset from your campsite.
- The meals will be available according to the Rajasthani cuisine menu in evening snacks, dinner, and breakfast on next day.
- The jeep safari can be availed at an extra cost of 400 - 600 on sharing basis.
- A minimum of 2 people are required to make the booking.
NOTE- Transportation from Jaisalmer city to campsite can be availed at an extra cost of 2500/- to and fro in private sedan car.
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Jodhpur Airport, Rajasthan is the nearest airport located at a distance of 326 KM from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: RSRTC Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 42 KM from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Jaisalmer Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 44 KM from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
More Details about Desert Camping In Jaisalmer With Camel Safari
Know Before You Go for Desert Camping In Jaisalmer With Camel Safari
- All the pictures shown on the web page are for reference only & should be considered illustrative. It may not represent the camp that you will be allotted in actual. Some web pages may have an associated image of a particular camp. The Actual camp may vary due to a variety of reasons like availability, Quality, No of bookings, Maintenance etc. Thrillophilia reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the ride.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Child above age 5 will be considered as an adult.
- Tents does not have a lock facility.
- Cottages can also be provided on 31st December night depending on availability.
Things To Carry for Desert Camping In Jaisalmer With Camel Safari
- Water bottle