Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Built in 1903, this heritage mud house with beautiful wood panelling has retained its charm even today. Offering views of the snow-capped Dhauladhar range from your backyard, it is nestled in a little village on the slopes between fields, forest land and a stream. The rooms here carry the same charm and open to scenic views you cannot get enough of.
Enjoy a dip in the stream behind the stay, or explore the unique flora and fauna all around. The stay has a beautiful sit-out area with quaint furniture that is perfect to sit in the open and enjoy the lush greenery.
About the rooms:
Fall asleep to the sound of the clean gurgling stream behind the stay and wake up to the chirping of the birds. The stay offers 3 quaint and cosy rooms with minimal furniture, attached bathrooms and contemporary elements.
- Double Rooms: The 2 double rooms on the ground floor can accommodate up to 3 guests.
- Family Rooms: The family room on the first floor can accommodate up to 5 guests.
You can order breakfast, lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost here. The culinary traditions that this region harbours are bound to delight any food connoisseur. Enjoy a farm to feast setup since all the meals are cooked using locally grown produce which means you get fresh and nutritious meals, each time.
- Start your day early and enjoy the morning mist while having tea in the garden
- Practice yoga and meditation in the serene surroundings
- Head out for a nature walk
- Explore the farms around the stay
- As the sun sets, enjoy stargazing around a bonfire
- Explore the greenery around with bicycle excursions
- Enjoy a wide range of adventurous activities like riverside hiking, trekking and more
- Trek in the Dhauladhar range
- Explore Dharamkot, Triund, McLeod Ganj, etc.
- Visit the St. John in the Wilderness, His Holiness the Dalai Lama's Main Temple, Norbulingka Institute, Namgyal Monastery, and more
- Do not miss checking out the various bakeries and cafes here
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 14 KM from Kangra Airport and around 5 KM from Dharamshala Bus Stand. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.