Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Ajmer and Pushkar With Jaipur
Overnight Camel Safari in Pushkar
Evening Heritage Walk in Pushkar
Sunset Camel Safari in Pushkar
Camel Safari in Pushkar
Adventure Desert Camp, Pushkar
Camping with Camel Safari in Pushkar
Cycling Tour in Pushkar
Jaipur-ajmer-pushkar Sightseeing Tour Flat 36% off
Camping In Pushkar, Rajasthan Flat 30% Off
Camel Safari in Pushkar Flat 28% Off
Jeep Safari in Pushkar Flat 32% Off
Food Walk Tour in Pushkar - Flat 26% Off
Adventure Activities in Pushkar Flat 27% Off
Paintball in Pushkar Flat 16% Off
Zip Lining in Pushkar, Rajasthan Flat 17% Off
Most Popular Places Around Pushkar
More Things to do in Pushkar
Listings in Pushkar
Ask a Question
What You Should Know More About
Here are a few exciting things to do in Pushkar that may have you packing your bags and heading to this exciting sandy region on your next holiday, or anytime you want to escape the torrential rains from your city or the harsh, biting winters!
1. Camping in Pushkar - Book @ Rs. 1639 Only
2. Camel Safari in Pushkar - Book @ Rs. 400 Only
3. Jeep Safari in Pushkar - Book @ Rs. 720 Only
4. Food Walk Tour in Pushkar - Book @ Rs. 900 Only
5. Zip Lining in Pushkar - Book @ 740 Only
6. Paintball in Pushkar - Book @ 670 Only
Ensure you investigate a portion of the best resorts in Pushkar while you are traveling in Rajasthan. Check the list of amazing Pushkar Resorts.
1. Ananta Resort - Located at Ajmer Pushkar Road, Village - Leela Sevri, 4 Kms before Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022
2. Jagat Palace - Located at Behind Ramdwara, Ajmer Road, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022
3. Bhanwar Singh Palace - Located at Village: Hokra, Pushkar Dist., Ajmer, Rajasthan 305022
4. Narayan Resort - Located at Village: Hokra, Pushkar Dist., Ajmer, Rajasthan 305022
5. Lohana Village Resort - Located at Village:, Chawandiya, Ganahera, Pushkar, Rajasthan 305022
Thrillophilia offers the best camping tours in Pushkar to explore the glorious desert of Rajasthan, its scenic landscape, with surrounding hills and sand dunes, while offering you wonderful package for this wonderful experience.
1. Camping With Camel Safari in Pushkar - Book at Rs. 3000 Only
2. Pushkar Adventure Desert Camp and Cottages - Book at Rs. 4000 Only
3. Desert Camping Experience in Pushkar - Book at Rs. 6200 Only
4. Trekking and Camping at Pushkar - Book at Rs. 3750 Only
5. Overnight Camel Safari in Pushkar - Book at Rs. 3300 Only
Pushkar is not an unknown name, from the religious sights to the quirky cafes; there is an abundance of tourist places in Pushkar with hopeful surprises in every corner.
1. Pushkar Lake - It s a sacred lake of the Hindus. The Hindu scriptures describe it as "Tirtha-Raj" – the king of pilgrimage sites related to a water-body
2. Savitri Temple - It is a popular pilgrimage site for the Hindus. The temple is dedicated to Goddess Savitri.
3. Gau Ghat - It is one where devotees visit to cleanse themselves of the sin of killing a cow, hence the name.
4. Pushkar Camel Fair - It is an annual week-long carnival held in the town of Pushkar, Rajasthan. It is one of the oldest and most famous fairs in India
5. Brahma's Temple - It is one of the famous temples and lies in the Pushkar valley that is known for its scenic beauty.