Hampi HomestaysThilak Homestay, Guesthouse Waterfall, Hampi Jungle Tree, Uma Homestay, Revantha Homestay, Vicky’s Guest House, Magicrock Homestay and many more.
Providing a home like experience to the guests from all over the world, a homestay in Hampi will load your vacation with an array of facilities and amenities. From a well equipped kitchen to home cooked meals and from private parking areas to secured surroundings, the homestays like the Guesthouse Waterfall and the Hampi Jungle Tree will work towards providing you with a seamless stay experience.
The Hampi homestay like the Rocky Guesthouse and the Venu Homestay let you experience the tranquility and offer eye-catching scenery of the Tungabhadra River. Either planning with your partner then you can opt for Tutti Hampi Chatai Cottage where you can enjoy a secluded stay.
If travelling with your furry friend, then Vamoose Hampi Homestay is the best homestay near Hampi for you as it is pet friendly. Having a close proximity to some of the very famous locations of Hampi like the archaeological site or Matanga Hill make these stays more preferable for the tourists who wish to indulge in some sightseeing.
People Also Ask About Homestays in Hampi
Which are the best homestays in Hampi?
1. Thilak Homestay: With facilities like a colour television, WiFi facilities and some of the most beautiful sceneries of sunsets, the Thilak homestay in Hampi will load you vacation with some of the best offerings.
This homestay also has an in house restaurant which serves a multitude of cuisines including Chinese Indian and Continental. The best part about staying here is that you get an access to the terrace from where you can soak into the beauty of nature around you.
Amenities: Access to terrace, parking area, restaurant, 24 hours front desk, free parking, Wi-Fi, private bathroom, colour television.
Location: River Road, Hampi.
2. Guesthouse Waterfall: Being the best budget homestay in Hampi, the Guesthouse Waterfall charges around INR 1000 for a single night and lets you take advantage of some of the best facilities.
From an on-site restaurant to a private parking and from Wi-Fi facilities to well-equipped rooms, this place aims to offer the most coziest and pocket friendly stay possible. The best part about staying here is that you get to rest under the shade of shining stars and gaze into the beautiful sunset.
Amenities: Parking available, multi cuisine restaurant, free Wi-Fi, multilingual stuff, caretaker and housekeeping facilities, kids play area, private it out areas.
Location: NH 130, Sanapur, Hampi.
3. Hampi Jungle Tree: Offering a feeling of home away from home, the Hampi jungle tree is surrounded by the serene nature on the outside and loaded with top notch amenities on the inside.
Be it music system or wall mounted colour television, this please make sure that you get all the facilities right. As a cherry on the cake, this homestay in Hampi also has a multi-cuisine restaurant where you can relish upon various regional delicacies prepared by local chefs.
Amenities: Parking available, 24 hours front desk, tour desk, colour television, sit out area, 24 hours running hot and cold water.
Location: Jungle Tree, Sanapur, Rangapur, Hampi.
4. Uma Homestay: Located in a gated colony, Uma homestay lets you enjoy a perfect home like experience. From rooms overlooking splendid mountains to the rooms exhibiting a beautiful view of a gushing river, this homestay is surrounded by serenity.
You will be hosted by a family here who will help you in enjoying the vacation at its best. The facilities which can be enjoyed in this homestay near Hampi include a 24 hour room service, car and bike rental services, rooms with attached bathroom and televisions and much more.
Amenities: Car and bike lentil, multi-restaurant, home-cooked food, mountain and Riverview rooms, parking area, colour television.
Location: Janatha Plot, Hampi.
5. Revantha Homestay: Having a close proximity to famous tourist destinations like Virupaksha Temple makes Revantha home stay one of the best homestay near Hampi. Exhibiting a calming and cozy aura, this homestay lets you experience the perfect vibe of Hampi while mixing up with the locals.
Having its location Close to popular destinations make people flock here. In addition to all this, this homestay makes sure that you enjoy facilities like parking area, vehicle rentals, 24 hour supply of cold and hot water and an attached bathroom.
Amenities: Parking area, car and bike rental 24 hour supply of electricity, to a desk, home-cooked food.
Location: Janatha Plot, River Road, Hampi.
6. Vicky’s Guest House: This duplex house is the favourite homestay of almost every tourist who visits here. With facilities like a parking area, an access to the terrace and hospitable hosts, Vicky‘s guesthouse becomes one of the best Hampi homestay.
What makes staying here a perfect delight is the fact that the hosts have their own tour desk which helps you in planning a perfect sightseeing tour of the city. From the terrace of this homestay, you can gaze into the pretty sunset of Hampi and click various memorable pictures.
Amenities: Well furnished rooms, parking area, tour desk, access to terrace, 24 hours running hot and cold water.
Location: Janta Plot, Bellary, Main Bazar, Hampi.
7. Magicrock Homestay: With facilities like indoor entertainment options, parking, power backup and much more, the Magicrock Homestay aims to be one of the best Hampi homestay.
Making sure that you enjoy a perfect vacation here, this homestay lets you experience a comfy and cozy stay. Surrounded by a big market, one can easily visit various local food joints and relish upon various snacks and dishes made by local chefs. Being a 2BHK apartment this home is to make sure that 6 to 7 people can be a company and at the same time.
Amenities: Doctor on call, parking available, power backup, indoor entertainment, television, attached kitchen, outdoor seating area.
Location: Left side 5th cross dead end right side house door no.54 Hampi,kamalapur dist - 583239.
8. Vamoose Hampi Homestay: Being a beachfront property, the Vamoose Hampi Homestay lets you gaze into some of the most scenic views of the sea. You can enjoy the splendid scenery of the swaying palms straight from your rooms and can indulge in beachside dining as well.
What makes it one of the best Hampi Homestay is its proximity to the major tourist attractions of the city and an array of activities offered. In addition to all this, this property is pet friendly, thus you get to bring your furry friends as well.
Amenities: Beachfront, pets allowed, multi cuisine restaurant, bonfire, private sitout areas, parking available.
Location: Munirabad,Karnataka.India NH 67 MUNIRABAD KARNATAKA NEAR TUNGABHADRA DAM KARNATAKA, 583233 Hampi, India.
9. Tutti Hampi Chatai Cottage: A perfect destination to nestle away from the hustle and bustle of the city, that Tutti Hampi Chatai Cottages are an abode of nature. Surrounded by beautiful rocky hills and lush green plantations, this homestay will let you enjoy the best of serenity.
The hosts are very friendly here and will provide you the best information about the local things. Offering you home-cooked food, you can avail both local as well as international cuisine here. In addition to all this, you also get to enjoy a private bonfire while spending some peaceful time with your loved ones.
Amenities: Free WiFi, attached kitchen, room service, parking available, multi cuisine restaurant, bonfire facilities.
Location: Near Old Stone Bridge, Anjanhalli, Virapur Gaddi, Sanapur, Karnataka 583234.
10. Shankar Homestay: Providing you a much required serene vacation away from the monotonous life of the city, the Shankar Homestay is loaded with some of the best facilities.
From a washing machine to a kettle and from a well equipped kitchen to a special play area for kids, you will find an array of amenities here. In addition to all this, the Shankar Homestay is a pet friendly property, thus you can also bring your furry friends with you and enjoy a vacation with all your loved ones.
Amenities: Air-conditioned rooms, laundry service, business Centre, wheelchair and stroller friendly, free Wi-Fi, parking available.
Location: Kadirampura, Hampi, Karnataka 5832390.
Which are the budget friendly homestays in Hampi?
1. Revantha Homestay: Offering facilities like parking area, access to terrace and home cooked food, the Revantha Homestay will load your vacation with various offerings, that too at a very budget friendly price.
2. Vicky’s Guest House: Making sure that you enjoy your vacation at its best, Vicky's Homestay will make sure that your stay remains seamless. Either travelling with family or on a vacation with your friends, this homestay will make sure that it does not burn your pockets.
3. Uma Homestay: With its private dining area and multi cuisine restaurant, the Uma Homestay makes sure that you do not have to step out for your daily meals. From a tour desk to freshly cooked home food, all facilities are available here.
4. Guesthouse Waterfall: Charging around INR 1000 for a single night, this homestay manages to offer an array of top notch amenities like free WiFi, multi cuisine restaurant and a parking area to its guests.
Which are the best riverside homestay in Hampi?
1. Riverside Homestay: Staying true to its name, this homestay is actually located on the side of a river and lets you enjoy various beautiful sceneries of the gushing stream. Apart from this, various facilities like free wifi and breakfast are also available here.
2. Rocky Guesthouse: Another homestay offering facilities like a kitchen and well equipped rooms, the Rocky Guesthouse is located close to a riverside and lets you enjoy beautiful views of the Tungabhadra River.
3. Venu Homestay: Having a close proximity to the archaeological site of Hampi and the beautiful stream of river, the Venu Homestay will offer you some of the most tempting and scenic views from its rooftop.
4. Thilak Homestay: Surrounded by bustling market and home to a pure and calming aura, the Thilak Homestay will let you enjoy a very comfortable stay.
Which are the best homestays in hippie island Hampi?
1. Vinayaka Homestay: With modern furnishing and an array of top notch facilities, the Vinayaka Homestay will let you enjoy the best stay experience at Hippie Island. Not only will you enjoy a comfy stay but you will also be offered an array of activities here.
2. Sunrise Guesthouse: If wishing to spend your vacation at a place which is budget friendly as well as loaded with facilities then make sure you stay at Sunrise Guesthouse. Apart from all this, you will also get a chance to avail various touring facilities here.
3. Raju Homestay: Offering facilities like a bathtub, a well equipped kitchen and many others, the Raju Homestay will load your vacation with some of the best facilities. Having a close proximity to many famous tourist attractions makes it one of the best stay options.
4. Royal Homestay: From free Wi-Fi services to a bar serving tasteful drinks, this homestay is the best one you can get in hippie Island. Having a close proximity to the ruins of Hampi makes it one of the best places to stay.
What activities and amenities are available in Hampi homestay?
- Bicycle rides
- Temple visits
- Rock climbing
- Boat Rides
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Multi cuisine restaurant
- Home cook meals
- Parking available
- Business Centre
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Bonfire and barbeque facilities
- Private sit out areas
- Pet friendly
- Doctor on call
- Power backup
- Kids play area
- Outdoor play area
- Indoor games
- Tour desk
- Access to terrace 24 hours running hot and cold water
- Car and bike rentals
What is the average cost of homestays in Hampi?
The average cost of homestays in Hampi is INR 1500. The lowest this price can go to is INR 400 for one night and the maximum one can pay for one day stay is INR 4000 for one night.
What is the best time to visit Hampi?
The best time to plan a visit to Hampi is around the monsoon months when the surroundings become much more greener and fresh. After June and till October, you will enjoy the best climatic conditions with little showers and calming waves.