The homestays not only offer these travellers with a super comfortable offbeat accommodation but also serve lip-smacking cuisines to delight the taste buds. Bandipur Homestay can be apt for family vacations, weekend getaways, and romantic vacations as well because of their well-appointed settings and loads of adventure offerings like elephant safaris, camping activities, trekking expeditions and much more.
You can choose to stay in some of the most sought after homestay near Bandipur as the Bandipur Safari Resort to immerse in the spectacular viewpoints, the Windflower Tusker Trails Resorts for its carefree relaxation setting, Dhole’s Den Resort for its mid-range contemporary rooms, and many more homestays.
People Also Ask About Homestays in Bandipur
Which are the best homestays in Bandipur?
1. The Serai Bandipur: The Serai Bandipur happens to be a laid back homestay in Bandipur that has got mountain view rooms offering spectacular views of the surroundings. This is a lavish hotel that offers its guests all sorts of modern amenities and activities.
The homestay offers spacious accommodation and personalised services to every single member. This homestay in Bandipur has got a perfect location for heading out on a safari tour as well.
Location: Kaniyapuram Village, Mangala Post, Gundlupet, Taluk, Mysuru, Karnataka 571126
Amenities: Free parking, Free internet, Pool, Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room, Free breakfast, Archery, Bicycle rental, Books, DVDs, music for children.
2. Dhole's Den: Dhole’s Den is very much famous for its contemporary rooms to the guests with a well-appointed setting. This is one of the best homestay in Bandipur where you can spend a romantic vacation along with your beloved partner.
The rooms are very much airy and offer pristine views of the Nilgiri Mountain Range. The design of this homestay in Bandipur is very much influenced by the old world design and architecture.
Location: Narayanapura Village, Bandipur Tiger Reserve, Bandipur, Karnataka 571126
Amenities: Free parking, Free internet, Restaurant, Archery, Badminton, Highchairs available, Airport transportation, Outdoor fireplace
3. Country Club Wildlife Resort: Country Club Wildlife Resort happens to be a charming family-friendly homestay in Bandipur which is widely popular for its evening entertainment as well as clean environment. Coming over to this place, you will get to enjoy the best ever hospitality as well as personalised services.
The resort offers a beautiful poolside area where you can spend some playful time with your loved ones.
Location: Mangala Village, Gundlupet Taluk, Bandipur, Karnataka 571318
Amenities: Free parking, Pool, Free breakfast, Game room, Evening entertainment, Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly), Meeting rooms, Executive lounge access
4. Bandipur Safari Lodge: Bandipur Safari Lodge has got a pristine setting in the middle of the picturesque beauty of Nilgiris. With airy rooms and private balconies, this is one of the best places in Bandipur where you can enjoy the true essence of nature and its elements.
The courteous staff members of the resort offer excellent room service and commendable food prepared from locally sourced ingredients. This homestay near Bandipur has got separate dining halls for both veg and non-veg food.
Location: Angala Post, Gundlupet Taluk Chamarajanagar District, Melu Kammanahalli, Mysore - Ooty Rd, Gundlepete, Karnataka 571126
Amenities: Free parking Free breakfast, Restaurant, Breakfast buffet
5. Champakaranya: Champakaranya is a lovely homestay near Bandipur which is considered to be perfect for both leisure travellers as well as adventure seekers. Located in the middle of alluring natural beauty, this homestay in Bandipur offers the best ever homely atmosphere to the guests away from their home.
The homestay offers super comfortable rooms as well as delicious food to the guests during their stay.
Location: Temple Road, Chamarajanagar District, B.R.Hills, Karnataka 571117
Amenities: Free parking, Free breakfast, Restaurant
6. Giridarshini: Giridarshini can be considered as one of the best homestay in Bandipur where you can enjoy nature at its best along with relishing personalised services and warm treatment. This Bandipur homestay offers you delicious home-cooked meals and a homely atmosphere to enjoy the serenity of the place.
Staying at this place, you can head out for various wildlife tours and safari as well.
Location: Temple Road, Giridarshini campus, B.R.Hills, Karnataka 571441
Amenities: Free parking, Free breakfast, Restaurant, Breakfast available, Pets Allowed (Dog / Pet Friendly), Laundry service
Which are the best budget homestays in Bandipur?
1. Nijaguna: Nijaguna Resorts is a mid range hotel that offers comfortable accommodation to the travellers in a homely setting. You will be able to relax as well as unwind with your loved ones at this place.
2. Bandipur Hillview Homestay: Bandipur Hillview Homestay is a humble property where you can enjoy a homely atmosphere in Bandipur away from your home. The resort is surrounded by alluring lush greenery all around.
3. LakeRose Wayanad: LakeRose Wayanad Resort is a lovely family friendly resort that has elegant lake view rooms offering breathtaking views of the Lake Karapuzha.
Vana Vihar: Vana Vihar is one of the best budget homestay in Bandipur that is best suited for family travellers as well as group travellers. This homestay offers loads of kids activities.
Which are the best homestays near Bandipur National Park?
1. Windflower Resort, Bandipur: Windflower Resort and Spa in Bandipur welcomes you to a property that is nurtured by nature. You will really fall in love with this place because of its tranquility and serenity.
2. Bandipur Safari Resort: Bandipur Safari Resort offers you the true and raw experience of Bandipur National Park. This is an ideal destination for you as it lets you see the wildlife in the brazen and unapologetic form.
3. The Windflower Tusker Trails Resorts: If you are looking for a carefree relaxation setting in Bandipur, then this is one of the best places to go for accommodation. You will get a chance to float in the pool admiring the beauty of nature.
4. Dhole’s Den Resort: Dhole’s Den Resort is considered to be one of the finest Bandipur National Park where you can enjoy eco-friendly options for accommodation. Overlooking the national park, you will be able to enjoy in the lap of nature.
Which are the best Bandipur hill view homestays?
1. Bush Betta Wildlife Resort: Bush Betta Wildlife Bandipur homestay is widely famous for showcasing nature in the finest manner all across its expanse. You will get to see amazing flora and fauna in this place close to Bandipur.
2. M C Resort: Established in the year 1999, this property is spread over an area of about 5 acres and presents applauding features in the lush nature setting. It offers picture perfect views of the hills and sanctuary.
3. Vana Vihar Resort: Vana Vihar Resort nestles in between the wildlife sanctuaries of Mudumalai and Bandipur. This property welcomes guests to spend some moments close to nature and have close encounters with wildlife.
4. Country Club Wildlife Resort: Country club wildlife Bandipur homestay offers a stunning abode in the lap of nature far away from urban life. You will get to enjoy luxurious amenities in this property where you can rejuvenate your body and mind.
What is the best time to visit Bandipur?
The best time to visit Bandipur would be during the monsoon season when the temperature remains in the range of 22 to 28 degree celsius and the humidity remains high. You can come over to Bandipur in between July and September to make the most of this place.
What is the price range of homestays in Bandipur?
The budget category homestays in Bandipur starts from INR 2500 per night while the premium homestays would cost you around INR 5000 per night. Some of the budget homestays in Bandipur are Hotel Vana Vihar, LakeRose Wayanad Resort, and Nijaguna Resorts while the premium homestays are The Serai Bandipur and Dhole’s Den.
What activities and amenities are available in Bandipur Homestay?
Indoor and Outdoor games
Free covered parking
Multi cuisine inhouse restaurant
Once a hunting ground, ironically, Bandipur National Park was transformed into a reserve in 1974 and has been a point of interest, ever since. Replete with endangered wildlife and rich deciduous teak and sandalwood forests, Bandipur paints a unique picture that attracts tourists from near and far. A safari through the vast park reveals rare species like hornbills, sloth bears, panthers, and deer, roaming freely in their natural habitat. Beholding nature’s beauty, Bandipur is an epitome of Karnataka’s ever-abundant riches!Location: NH 67, Hangala Village, Gundlupet Taluk, Bandipur, Karnataka 571126
Tucked away in the enormous Bandipur National Park, Gopalaswamy Betta is a majestic hill with a peak 1450 metres above sea level. The forest-clad hill is not only known for being the highest peak in the park, but for the mist that engulfs it for most of the year, giving it the name Himavad Gopalaswamy Betta, as ‘Himavad’ translates to ‘fog’ in the local language. Apart from the elephant rides here, which the spot is most popular for, another attraction that tourists flock to is the Gopalaswamy Temple, situated atop the hill. The temple pays tribute to one of the incarnations of Lord Krishna and is a preferred spot for solitude, especially at sunrise and sunset when the view beyond the temple soothes your soul. A place of worship amidst natural beauty is a testimony to the fact that Bandipur is more than just a scenic place.Distance from Bandipur National Park: 18 kmsLocation: NH 67, Hangala Village, Bandipur National Park, Gundlupet Taluk, Bandipur, Karnataka 571126
Recognized as the UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2012, Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve encircles Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Kerala’s various national parks and extends across a massive area of 5,520 sq. km. A trek through the reserve opens doors to splendid sights like the wildlife, the dense trees, and the incredible Western Ghats. The reserve boasts of elephants and tigers, primarily, since it is dedicated to the conservation of these species, but apart from that you’re sure to spot unique animals like gaurs, Indian Leopards, lion-tailed macaques, and even the Malabar giant squirrel, which is a rare sight. Prepare to set your eyes on some breathtaking beauty amidst vivid flowers, exotic plants and greenery like you’ve never seen before!Distance from Bandipur National Park: 35 kmsLocation: Mudumalai, Tamil Nadu 643223