About Seilpark (Adventure Park Interlaken)
Seilpark Interlaken is a ropes adventure park which contains nine rope courses of varying heights and difficulty. This makes it a fun tourist place in Interlaken for people of all ages, experience and proficiency. There are a total of 120 different types of challenges at a height range starting at the ground level and going up to 20 metres above the ground.
The adventure activities include walks on wooden bridges, Tarzan swings and ziplines. The younger kids can also take a Butterfly Walk without a harness and enjoy the views.
- 9 adventure courses of varying difficulty
- Wooden bridges, Tarzan swings and ziplines
Wagner Strasse, 3800 Interlaken, Switzerland
- Adult: CHF 42 or Rs. 3,094
- Children under 16: CHF 31 or Rs. 2,284
- June: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- July & August: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- April, May, September, October: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Winter: 10:00 AM (on demand)